Would you have disagreed with a 1 hour 'Decision' show if LeBron had gone to the NYK/Nets/Bulls?

If he stays with the Cavs of course he doesn't take the heat. (no pun)

But I don't know if its fair to kill him like this. He wants rings. He has the stats to go down as one of the greatest to play and now he wants the rings to back it.

But I wonder if people will look at his rings the same way they look at Jordan's/ Kobe's. Jordan had pip and roll players. Kobe had Shaq role players then Gasol and a great roster. Magic did have 2 of the greatest 50 players in the NBA Kareem/Worthy so its not unheard of to be this stacked...

We will see.

Originally Posted by tupac003

But I don't know if its fair to kill him like this. He wants rings. He has the stats to go down as one of the greatest to play and now he wants the rings to back it.

But I wonder if people will look at his rings the same way they look at Jordan's/ Kobe's. Jordan had pip and roll players. Kobe had Shaq role players then Gasol and a great roster. Magic did have 2 of the greatest 50 players in the NBA Kareem/Worthy so its not unheard of to be this stacked...

We will see.
Yeah it's the way he did it though. But those DUDES never quited on their team & didn't leave his team

Originally Posted by tupac003

We will see.
Yeah it's the way he did it though. But those DUDES never quited on their team & didn't leave his team

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I believe it was the dumbest decision of his career.

"He woke up yesterday morning as a young MJ and went to sleep last night as Scottie Pippen."

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I believe it was the dumbest decision of his career.

"He woke up yesterday morning as a young MJ and went to sleep last night as Scottie Pippen."

This %+#%# said Horace Grant Toni Kukoc them dudes weren't superstars. He definitely look unprepared & was just talking to be talking

This %+#%# said Horace Grant Toni Kukoc them dudes weren't superstars. He definitely look unprepared & was just talking to be talking

Originally Posted by Remi23

def looked unprepared fam had to say um about 15-25 times every 5 minutes

def looked unprepared fam had to say um about 15-25 times every 5 minutes

Kukoc is better than anybody Dan Gilbert bought in to play with LeBron though, and obviously Pippen is as well.

Kukoc is better than anybody Dan Gilbert bought in to play with LeBron though, and obviously Pippen is as well.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I wouldn't have been as mad . Son said MJ played with superstars too ( kukoc and H. Grant) I lol'd for 20 mins after he said that. If I recall neither of those two was all NBA 1st team. LeBron smacked a gang of people in the face because he knew where he was going yrs ago. All three signed extensions just to make this happen.

Even if Bron went to Chicago I wouldn't have been that mad. But Miami? For a tax write off? 75 shots btwn bosh wade and lebron will have to be cut down to 45 shots.... Regardless of their regular season record , i still say Boston in 6....

So Pippen ain't one of the 50 Greatest Players and Rodman isn't one of the greatest rebounders of all time, right.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I wouldn't have been as mad . Son said MJ played with superstars too ( kukoc and H. Grant) I lol'd for 20 mins after he said that. If I recall neither of those two was all NBA 1st team. LeBron smacked a gang of people in the face because he knew where he was going yrs ago. All three signed extensions just to make this happen.

Even if Bron went to Chicago I wouldn't have been that mad. But Miami? For a tax write off? 75 shots btwn bosh wade and lebron will have to be cut down to 45 shots.... Regardless of their regular season record , i still say Boston in 6....

So Pippen ain't one of the 50 Greatest Players and Rodman isn't one of the greatest rebounders of all time, right.

Originally Posted by quik1987

And it was for charity, why y'all hate the kids?

Do You really buy that? I mean he could have just donated the money without going on National Television . No need for announcement it was beyond absurd. 

Do You really buy that? I mean he could have just donated the money without going on National Television . No need for announcement it was beyond absurd. 

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

exactly. 7 years and Ho Williams is three best you could do? I don't blame him. The way he went about it was grimey though.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

exactly. 7 years and Ho Williams is three best you could do? I don't blame him. The way he went about it was grimey though.

To not use the opportunity for the greater good would have been a waste. Why reach in your pocket and give out money when you can create it?

Yep I woulda disagreed either way. The whole drawn out/dramatic/bigger than the sport itself process was the problem, not his decision itself.

But seeing and hearing the aftermath makes for great drama this upcoming season
pimp.gif

Yep I woulda disagreed either way. The whole drawn out/dramatic/bigger than the sport itself process was the problem, not his decision itself.

But seeing and hearing the aftermath makes for great drama this upcoming season
pimp.gif

To not use the opportunity for the greater good would have been a waste. Why reach in your pocket and give out money when you can create it?

Back
Top Bottom