Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

If you get the 100 mil for kissing ol' dude I'm sure you could slip Kim a cool 1 or 2 mil and she'd let you film the sequel

If you get the 100 mil for kissing ol' dude I'm sure you could slip Kim a cool 1 or 2 mil and she'd let you film the sequel

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by iBlink

What's your answer DC?

I wouldn't go that far for $100 million dollars. I am being serious too. I know some of you have the idea that anyone would do something so "simple" for so much $. I wouldn't. Goes against my personal rules. Money isn't that important to me. I am no where near struggling and I live 400% below my means. So I don't even have a desire for that much money. It would be nice to have but, I don't dream about swimming in coins like Uncle Scrooge.

my respect for you just went up alot.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by iBlink

What's your answer DC?

I wouldn't go that far for $100 million dollars. I am being serious too. I know some of you have the idea that anyone would do something so "simple" for so much $. I wouldn't. Goes against my personal rules. Money isn't that important to me. I am no where near struggling and I live 400% below my means. So I don't even have a desire for that much money. It would be nice to have but, I don't dream about swimming in coins like Uncle Scrooge.

my respect for you just went up alot.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

would you rather kiss a dude for $100 million dollars

or

bang kim k for $20,000

kim k's brother?
nerd.gif
  he kinda cute

Hell yeah.. even though I'm a girl lol.. but if I had to do it to a girl, still yeah.. 100 million dollars.. let's go!!..

or

bang kim k for $20,000
another stupid question, i could kiss dude for 100 mil, invest it....bag girls hotter than kim k.

This would be the equivalent of paying 100 mil minus 20000 to bang kim k. That's one expensive @!++!+.

or

bang kim k for $20,000
another stupid question, i could kiss dude for 100 mil, invest it....bag girls hotter than kim k.

This would be the equivalent of paying 100 mil minus 20000 to bang kim k. That's one expensive @!++!+.

Hell yeah.. even though I'm a girl lol.. but if I had to do it to a girl, still yeah.. 100 million dollars.. let's go!!..

Originally Posted by Gamer Chica

How about $50 and a sandwich?
nerd.gif

How about $50 and a sandwich?
nerd.gif

LOL no fair! Girls can kiss either a guy or a girl and get away with it.

LOL no fair! Girls can kiss either a guy or a girl and get away with it.

or

bang kim k for $20,000
kiss the dude for the 100 mil, no questions nor thought will cross my mind.
Why people still bringing up smashing Kim K i dont know, i know yall saw the mixtape and she was a terrible lay.

Back
Top Bottom