Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Its not called being homophobic, its called being straight.
But if you're straight, and you know you're straight what's the harm in kissing a dude for 100 mil?
You aren't gonna turn gay from it, and even if it was at all possible that you would turn gay.......so what?? You'd be a rich gay dude, probably more happy than being a broke straight dude.
I'm not gay, but you can bet your life I'd kiss a dude for 100 mil.
pimp.gif

Now if I was already rich that's a different story. I wouldn't have any need for the money then.
Come on, grow up.

DUDE, theres a big difference between kissing a dude for 100 mill and saying you would do anything with a dude for money. Might as well be an upscale male prostitute if thats the case.
My mom always told me there's only two ways to know for sure if someone is gay. Either they tell you, or you find out physically. So I stopped pointing the finger and started asking. and you know what I found out? The closet homosexuals are the biggest naysayers. Some of ya'll are clearly either bi-curious or seriously insecure if you project things onto others that you probably see in yourselves. Anton never struck me as homosexual. He's struck me as closed minded at times, and inconsiderate at other times, but never gay. He just doesn't care what boys he never met have to say about the women he likes or the life he leads. I'm the same way so I can relate..  ya'll are some serious clowns
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Its not called being homophobic, its called being straight.
But if you're straight, and you know you're straight what's the harm in kissing a dude for 100 mil?
You aren't gonna turn gay from it, and even if it was at all possible that you would turn gay.......so what?? You'd be a rich gay dude, probably more happy than being a broke straight dude.
I'm not gay, but you can bet your life I'd kiss a dude for 100 mil.
pimp.gif

Now if I was already rich that's a different story. I wouldn't have any need for the money then.
Come on, grow up.

DUDE, theres a big difference between kissing a dude for 100 mill and saying you would do anything with a dude for money. Might as well be an upscale male prostitute if thats the case.
My mom always told me there's only two ways to know for sure if someone is gay. Either they tell you, or you find out physically. So I stopped pointing the finger and started asking. and you know what I found out? The closet homosexuals are the biggest naysayers. Some of ya'll are clearly either bi-curious or seriously insecure if you project things onto others that you probably see in yourselves. Anton never struck me as homosexual. He's struck me as closed minded at times, and inconsiderate at other times, but never gay. He just doesn't care what boys he never met have to say about the women he likes or the life he leads. I'm the same way so I can relate..  ya'll are some serious clowns
laugh.gif

i'll supervise to make sure the kiss happened and we can split the 100 mil lolz (ok ok i'll do a 60/40 split since you did the work son!)

i'll supervise to make sure the kiss happened and we can split the 100 mil lolz (ok ok i'll do a 60/40 split since you did the work son!)

Hell yeah I would, NH

Direct Loans and Sallie Mae are the devil

this thread just made me yell laugh at work

Hell yeah I would, NH

Direct Loans and Sallie Mae are the devil

this thread just made me yell laugh at work

100,000,000 for 10 seconds of work?
hell yes

the people saying "no" are probably the same ones who work an equally miserable job and only make $20 an hour

100,000,000 for 10 seconds of work?
hell yes

the people saying "no" are probably the same ones who work an equally miserable job and only make $20 an hour

I'll tongue a dude down eyes closed and grip his behind for 10 million, I would do God awful things for 100 million...

Don't judge me.

I'll tongue a dude down eyes closed and grip his behind for 10 million, I would do God awful things for 100 million...

Don't judge me.

Back
Top Bottom