would you let your significant other go to the movies alone with the opposite sex

You two don't spend much time together and she's using free time to hang out with another guy and didn't invite you?

Red flags all around. 

Sorry to chime in, but I would ask why was i not invited also. If thats her friend then she wouldnt mind the two of you guys meeting each other.

Why do I feel like the majority of advice in here is about dealing with aint ish women/for dudes who are insecure?

Like if you legit know who your girl is and what she's about this wouldn't be a problem?

I feel like if you date a quality chick (mentally I mean) this is a non issue. Yea people slip up and stuff but that means she wasnt really with it to begin with.

I dont believe in second chances...mainly cuz I don't slip. 
Well...it finally happened to me.

She went to hang out after work with a friend (a dude I also know btw) as a late birthday thing.  They having dinner and a movie.

I did some research among the grapevines so they apparently haven't messed around in the past.

Anyway I've mentally prepared to take the L though I know it will hurt should an L occur.

It's bothering me cuz she has NOT explicitly told him we're together though she insists "he saw us together during the summer" as if that was enough...

My mind is spinnin guys...I don't know whether to blow up on her when she calls or hold it in until I see her Saturday..

Save yourself the headache just fall back for awhile and play the field, unless ya live together or some ****

If a woman isn't claiming you and going on dinner dates, she's lining up your replacement. :smh:

Now all that's left to decide if you're gonna stick around for the landmine that has been placed in your future path.

Blow up and she wins. Just tell her how you feel and that it's eroding your trust for her and get a feel for her intent by her reaction.

If she reacts to you calmly being honest by making it seem like you're paranoid and overreacting, then chances are he dug her out.

Even if she plays it cool, chances are he dug her out.

I'm in a long distance relationship and recently let my girl go out to see the hobbit with a dude she's friend zoned that's in a serious relationship himself. They saw the second one together last year before I was with her. He's also known about me.

i know that he was into her a while back (don't blame him cuz my girl is :pimp: and a lot of semi-nerdy dudes dream :lol: ) but yea out of nowhere his chick "cancelled." Thought that mighta been sketchy (not on her part but his,) but I'm also crazy :lol:

Last edited:
If a woman isn't claiming you and going on dinner dates, she's lining up your replacement.
mean.gif

Now all that's left to decide if you're gonna stick around for the landmine that has been placed in your future path.

Blow up and she wins. Just tell her how you feel and that it's eroding your trust for her and get a feel for her intent by her reaction.

If she reacts to you calmly being honest by making it seem like you're paranoid and overreacting, then chances are he dug her out.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

She went to his place and watched a movie...apparently she didn't finish it cuz it sucked but now its like everything has a negative end result...she got me ****** up.

Imma interrogate her on saturday.  If something happened go stay by my friends cuz thats 50% of the reason I'm going anyway.

I'm in a long distance relationship and recently let my girl go out to see the hobbit with a dude she's friend zoned that's in a serious relationship himself. They saw the second one together last year before I was with her. He's also known about me.

i know that he was into her a while back (don't blame him cuz my girl is
pimp.gif
and a lot of semi-nerdy dudes dream
laugh.gif
) but yea out of nowhere his chick "cancelled." Thought that mighta been sketchy (not on her part but his,) but I'm also crazy
laugh.gif
The fact that yo girl wanted to see the Hobbit is a bit sketchy. Interrogate her bruh.

If a woman isn't claiming you and going on dinner dates, she's lining up your replacement.
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

She went to his place and watched a movie...apparently she didn't finish it cuz it sucked but now its like everything has a negative end result...she got me ****** up.

Imma interrogate her on saturday.  If something happened go stay by my friends cuz thats 50% of the reason I'm going anyway.
It wasn't the movie that sucked.....

If a woman isn't claiming you and going on dinner dates, she's lining up your replacement. :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

plot twist.

it's him.

NT

where people make baseless assumptions about relationships and dudes take the assumptions to heart and break up with their girl
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Whenever a chick came over to my place to watch a movie... I ended up inside her

Chick come to my house to watch a movie, were watchin the intro amd credits only. Might watch half a scene to keep my mind off nuttin, then eyes back on the booty.

Last edited:
Well...it finally happened to me.
She went to hang out after work with a friend (a dude I also know btw) as a late birthday thing.  They having dinner and a movie.
I did some research among the grapevines so they apparently haven't messed around in the past.
Anyway I've mentally prepared to take the L though I know it will hurt should an L occur.
It's bothering me cuz she has NOT explicitly told him we're together though she insists "he saw us together during the summer" as if that was enough...
My mind is spinnin guys...I don't know whether to blow up on her when she calls or hold it in until I see her Saturday..

Damb... Hate it had to be you.

Listen to brolic scholar.

You live and learn, young fella...

You'll be aight though..

Cry it out... Go have some superficial sex... Fap... And focus on your goals

ziiiiing!!

:rofl:

I'm trying to figure out how someone's girlfriend just decides to go to dinner and movie with a dude when she has NOT informed dude that she is in a relationship and wants to make the assumption that the dude is somehow aware of her relationship status because he saw her with another dude months ago
sick.gif

I hate to be one of those guys, but this **** just don't sound right
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom