Would you like to appear on ESPN's 'It's the Shoes?'

Is there another thread discussing the broadcast??

Anyway, it was an interesting show. Nice to see the Melo exclusives and the Spike Lee interview. They researched that Spike has purchased that Jordan jewerly but I don't think they researched the fact that he hates being referred to as Mars, which is what his custom piece they made for him said >D
grin.gif

I seriously doubt they cost $10.000. I think Joe's had a history of inflating the value of his sneakers.

Hello, I have a sneaker show KicksTV...On the second epsiode back in early Feb. we did a report on the Fat Joe croc skin AF1. There 25 pairs in the world and they did really cost $10,000. I think the only other celebrity name I caught was BET's Big Tigger...However on the show Fat Joe and The Legendary Clark Kent are going at it with who is the true AF1 king. Fat Joe stated he cop like 15 pairs a kicks a day...I think he was just talking though...and Clark Kent replied he had every AF1 high top and low top to ever drop...he does wear mids because mids are hybrids that Nike made to see if heads would just still cop AF1 anyways...My show isn't perfect but it's damn good for it to be done by two college kids with no budget...and me and my best friend host it like real tv hosts with energy, jokes, we keep the viewer interested...and it don't look bootleg neither...We've done interviews with a lot of notable people and sneaker boutiqes...
P.S. it's been on a local network in VA now since January

If buy what I want, and cop everything I like.

^^^^
where does your show air?
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

^^^^^^^Rel your idea was dope and it sucks to see a big mainstream network not fully put in the time and effort to make a show like that work.......I just wish you would just let other people be down and make the show the best it can be.......people that have seen the show all say the same thing dope idea but kinda poorly put together....not a knock at you but just saying u got something dope going on and you should take it to the top.....jus my opinion though

To SBnoBS...Your mad right but at the time I had to work with what I had...Season two should be way better...but I wish I had the budget ESPN has...I could guarantee it be the show we're all looking for...It's like I wanted to cover the release of the 180's and show how crazy and dedicated some of us sneakerheads are, but it's no way me and my friends have the cash to do that...we came close with the Pigeon dunks,but school prevented that. Budget is what's killin us. We still do as much as we can and think we do alright for a $0 dollar budget. Still we're going to keep going and we'll only get better with time. And if you live in the 757 area drop me a e-mail at seerelrun@yahoo.com and I'll hook you up with dvd versions and you can give me your opinions or comments. PEACE

I buy what I want, and cop everything I like.

:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ID LIKE TO SEE ON ''IT'S THE SHOES'' [1] MICHEAL JORDAN [2] CLARK KENT [3] DEPENDABLE JAY E.C.T. :nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

"AND I'M A NIKEHEAD I WEAR CHAINS THAT EXCITE THE F.E.D.S"
-NaS

Clark Kent should be on "It's The Shoes" soon. They recently went to his crib, and shot his collection, plus blessed him wit' a decent amount of kicks. read my motto

I buy what I want, and cop everything I like.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
YO REL EZ CAN YOU HIT ME WITH ONE OF THOSE DVD'S HOMIE HIT ME UP @ {ANTHJS8@HOTMAIL.COM} :nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

"AND I'M A NIKEHEAD I WEAR CHAINS THAT EXCITE THE F.E.D.S"
-NaS

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ALSO WHO HAS THE ILLEST COLLECTION YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR HOMIE !!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: