Would you murder your beloved pet with your bare hands

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
i actually spit out my drink
eashawty hungry

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by eashawty

yall can talk bad about me all yall want but all %!!#+*%% aside, id suck a **** for a trillion dollars. straight up

My dude...........................OD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of you guys fail to comprehend how much 1 trillion dollars is though.

Take 1 million dollars..........1 million times over.

Dude you could buy Apple.....like the entire company.
laugh.gif
, and still have money to build your own neighborhood filled with mansions for all of your friends.....on a private island.
I'm not saying, I'd suck ****....I'm just saying 1 trillion dollars buys  fortune 500 companies countries. Cars and houses become trivial

yall can talk bad about me all yall want but all %!!#+*%% aside, id suck a **** for a trillion dollars. straight up

My dude...........................OD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
, and still have money to build your own neighborhood filled with mansions for all of your friends.....on a private island.
I'm not saying, I'd suck ****....I'm just saying 1 trillion dollars buys  fortune 500 companies countries. Cars and houses become trivial

9url87.gif

9url87.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
thats wat im sayin. a trillion dollars is 999 billion plus 1 billion dollars bruh. its harder for me to think of wat i wouldnt do than wat i would do for that much money. u name it & im pretty sure id do it for a trillion dollars

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
thats wat im sayin. a trillion dollars is 999 billion plus 1 billion dollars bruh. its harder for me to think of wat i wouldnt do than wat i would do for that much money. u name it & im pretty sure id do it for a trillion dollars

LMAO @ eashawty..

anyways, I would heavily consider it..but I know deep down I could never kill my Zeus

LMAO @ eashawty..

anyways, I would heavily consider it..but I know deep down I could never kill my Zeus

Originally Posted by AJChick23

LMAO @ eashawty..

bet you'd change your mind if the money was laying there right next to you in 100s, just fat bricks of cash.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

LMAO @ eashawty..

bet you'd change your mind if the money was laying there right next to you in 100s, just fat bricks of cash.

LOL...
What a trillion dollars looks like...

pallet_x_10000.jpg

See the little guy on the left?  Those are stacks of $100 bills.

Bye bye doggie..

LOL...
What a trillion dollars looks like...

pallet_x_10000.jpg

See the little guy on the left?  Those are stacks of $100 bills.

Bye bye doggie..

Back
Top Bottom