Would you rather have $1 billion or Superman's powers?

Superman is a god tho basically. He can do whatever he wants. A billion dollars? I'd just go bring an asteroid to earth and mine it for platinum and make more than a billion with his powers

A billionaire still has to be confined by the laws / physics that apply to men.

Last edited:
You underestimate the convenience of instant travel.

Yambs from NY to Tokyo in minutes.
At least the Punisher :lol:

Yambs are coming to me if I had that billy
Yeah but with the speed of travel I'd rack up way more yambs than you could with your billi.

Like I'd literally be on my way to breaking Wilt's # of 20,000 women with ease.

Plus how the yambs coming to you? You paying for it? Cuz all I got to do is show of one of my many feats to get yambs for free all the time.

Superman's powers ain't gonna pay your bills.
Oh yes they will.

All I gotta do is offer an hr of my services to the highest paying country.

If we want to go all the way left what's stopping me from just stealing from all the wealthy criminals? There's literally not a law on the planet I have to abide by.

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ the idea of paying for anything when you have the ability to destroy the planet. 

Even if you decided to not be a villain and pay for stuff you can't think of anyway to use your powers to profit?

Last edited:
I would get supermans powers but i wouldn't tell ANYONE.

Then proceed to play professional basketball, baseball, football, participate in the olympics, tour de france, mma, boxing, and make billions of dollars all while becoming the greatest athlete in the history of humans.

Now this I can get down with :lol:

I'd be superman. Probably be some world class athlete then I'd let people know I'm superman and just take whatever I want

:rofl: @ the idea of paying for anything when you have the ability to destroy the planet. 

Even if you decided to not be a villain and pay for stuff you can't think of anyway to use your powers to profit?

I dont think dudes are really thinking this through. Youre pretty much the embodiment of a god with Sups powers. Kryptonite doesnt existence so you literally have no weakness. Nothing can kill you, nothing can touch you, nothing can stop you. The world is yours. No monetary value can be placed on your abilities.

I'm saying though, Supes is super intelligent. That alone puts you above all humans.

I'm assuming that anyone that takes the billion doesn't really understand the powers superman has and like @Dakingii  said there's no kryptonite so you have no weaknesses. 

A billion dollars, duh.

Why would you even want to do any of that lame ****? You think I want to run fast? I'm a grown *** man..

Well, he travels faster than light so you'd be able rob banks or get anything free because no one would be able to see you

:rofl: @ the idea of paying for anything when you have the ability to destroy the planet. 

I'm sure Clark Kent still has to pay his electric bill.

the real question is,

would you rather be goku or superman?
Goku.

Even in death I'll flourish.

I'm sure Clark Kent still has to pay his electric bill.
Clark Kent's a dumbass who was raised by peons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom