Would you spend 5 years in State Prison for a million dollars?

Would it be on your record? Will the mill be cash? Or in payments. And will it be taxed, because if it's taxed really not worth it.

I'd do it, more than what i would make in 5 years anyways, and being locked up? All you gots to be is a sheep anyways, and you would survive.

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Would it be on your record? Will the mill be cash? Or in payments. And will it be taxed, because if it's taxed really not worth it.
Pure legit 1 mill cash. You took the rap for somebody for 1 cool mill, and it's all legit after everything is done.

i remember reading a short story(it wasnt short at all!) in HS that was sort of similar, except it had a twist at the end.

I said yes, I would, but I had to reconsider because prison politics would also play a hand in it too.

5 years of no freedom, having my anal virginity taken, plus theres a 1 in 5 chance i wont even survive to spend it?

helllllll no

Originally Posted by jailblazer

5 years of no freedom, having my anal virginity taken, plus theres a 1 in 5 chance i wont even survive to spend it?

helllllll no

yeah what jailblazer said, efff that shiet, which is basically what they will be doing to you

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by jailblazer

helllllll no

efff that shiet, which is basically what they will be doing to you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom