Would you spend 5 years in State Prison for a million dollars?

Hell yeah without thinking twice, be bored for 5 years, learn cool card tricks, soak up game from the dudes in there. Sign me up.
pimp.gif

crazy. i was just having this same discussion with my friends the other day.

it came about because my friend's coworker did 14 years and is currently in the process of getting 4.5 million from the san francisco gov't after thecourts reversed his murder conviction. the prosecution with held confessions and other evidence that would've otherwise cleared him at the beginning.

4.5 milli is a LOT of money. but 14 years is a LONG time. dude went in when he was 17. i don't know if i'd be willing to take that deal.

No. Your life would have to be pretty horrible to choose to take the $ and lose 5 years of freedom.

1 year max, 100 percent chance of no1 messing with me. and i have a chance of getting out early.
sure

I value time more then money so hell no I wouldn't do it...they would have to offer like 10 mill a year for me to consider....unless it was some realityshow cause u know they gonna look out for you...but if its real lock down then nahhh i'll pass...prison def isn't a joke

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Hell yea! I'll just spit game at fat female CO's for 5 years.
And then you'd take it in the #!$ by a 300 pound dude name bubba
laugh.gif

What a stupid $!%%*@# post
indifferent.gif

To have a million dollars?! I'd do 5 years.....I'd just read books and workout and before I know it the 5 years will be up. But then again I'm justan ignorant 17 year old from Boston.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Hell yea! I'll just spit game at fat female CO's for 5 years.
And then you'd take it in the #!$ by a 300 pound dude name bubba
laugh.gif

What a stupid $!%%*@# post
indifferent.gif

you must not have peoples in the joint.

a female CO can make prison awesome.
pimp.gif

some of you are saying yes for a mill for 5 years

i dont even think i would do 1 month for 1mill......maybe if i was away from everyone else

Back
Top Bottom