Originally Posted by eight2one

yeah, i get it in.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

As long as it aint my family/friend chick I couldnt care less

pimp.gif

Couldnt have said it better myself!

If I want a chick why should I let her relationship stand in the way .

If she give you the time of day/talk to you on that level while she is in a relationship. What does that say about the relationship from the jump? EXACTLY!

Have you done it?

Yes
Are you doing it?

No
Would you do it?

If I know the dude, then no. If I don't know the dude, Yes. If I don't do it, the next man will so it might as well be me.

Yes, I've done it and am currently doing it. I wouldn't do it anymore though...

let me explain my situation.. this 1 girl on my roster was diggin me before she got with her boyfriend, I didn't know so whatever.
She starts talking to me like crazy and I found out 2 months later she has/was with this current b/f for 8 months... so i'm like wow..

she broke up with him and got back together multiple times. right now i'm pretty sure she's single (i think).

gonna chill with her later, see whats uppp. but i don't suggest anyone to do this even if your game is tight because it's just a stupid situation toput yourself in

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

im actually in a situation kind of like this now...

my boys brother is a bum and plays videogames all day long. (he has no job, doesn't go to school, his girl supports him, or rather, her dad supports the both of them)

whenever i go chill at their place im always talking to his girl...and she's always flirting with me and shes mad cool. shes always talking about how he doesnt give her any attention and the only time he gets up from playing WoW is to go buy some bud. and shes always saying some sexual #@%+ to me. i wanna come in and save her from this bum +%# dude...but, something keeps telling me thats a lame move.

this girl is smart, funny as hell, she has $. (not that i care about that, but if her and i were to be together, i'd have a nice life
pimp.gif
) just not fair, that the lamest dudes get the best girls...and they dont even appreciate what they have.

sorry, had to vent
I shouldn't even have to say anything else.

and it is pretty grimey if its obvious that you are trying to spit game at her while she is in a relationship, but if you super lowkey, friendzone yourself, and ease right on in once the relationship has gone sour, than I see nothing wrong with that. That is just being strategic.
laugh.gif

yeah...i dont know. i just know this chick is miserable....and she's a good girl. but w/e...she's doing it to herself.
i guess i should just keep it moving.

[Project Pat] Don't save her,
She don't wannna be saved"[Project Pat]

pimp.gif

I did it once with a girl last summer, but i never did make a move on her because if she'd cheat on him & leave him for me, then what would stop herfrom cheating on me & leaving me for someone else

laugh.gif
a few of yall N_s is lame. ol sideline, coach im practicin dailygettin no burn but ready to play whenever you need me type a N_s. I've never had to worry bout it wit my relationships (partly cuz I aint hardly been inany), but I know dudes who do it and its like some of the most super lame shhh ever to me. and cats sit there like dreamcatchers listening to these @$@%problems. "mmmhhmm" . agreein and shh like women.
laugh.gif
whylisten to this broad vent, you aint her girlfriend. and the worst thing about it. if she willing to cheat (mentally) while she with another N_ I hope youaint really thinking about wifing, cuz what on this green earth make you think she won't do the same thing to you once that "new thang" flamewith you start to dissenegrate?

and as far as not wifing and just trying to smash, I used to not really care bout that type of situation as a youngin, but after HS and likr soph yr ofcollege, I've learned to realize that shhh aint a good look either. there are too many women out there. you can really find a good one that has all theright cards in place if you dont settle. end of the day do you though

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif
a few of yall N_s is lame. ol sideline, coach im practicin daily gettin no burn but ready to play whenever you need me type a N_s. I've never had to worry bout it wit my relationships (partly cuz I aint hardly been in any), but I know dudes who do it and its like some of the most super lame shhh ever to me. and cats sit there like dreamcatchers listening to these @$@% problems. "mmmhhmm" . agreein and shh like women.
laugh.gif
why listen to this broad vent, you aint her girlfriend. and the worst thing about it. if she willing to cheat (mentally) while she with another N_ I hope you aint really thinking about wifing, cuz what on this green earth make you think she won't do the same thing to you once that "new thang" flame with you start to dissenegrate?

and as far as not wifing and just trying to smash, I used to not really care bout that type of situation as a youngin, but after HS and likr soph yr of college, I've learned to realize that shhh aint a good look either. there are too many women out there. you can really find a good one that has all the right cards in place if you dont settle. end of the day do you though
who said anything about listening to their problems ? The thing with these types of girls is, you let them chase you. never vice versa.

i didnt address any specific person, but if you read other comments that's clearly the case in certain situations.

nope...but i came pretty darn close...luckily they broke up some time over the summer so i didn't have to get in between them

but now i wouldn't even think about it...

ive done it before. then started dating her. tThings wasnt working cuz i was immature and all i wanted to do was play ball, video games and chill wit my boys.Now that we out of highschool ive realize what a good thing we had cuz she was a down chick. But this time we talkin but she got a girl. But its the same thingreally cuz she tell me that the only reason she %#+$ wit girls right now is cuz she never thinks she could love another guy like she loved me. anyways im boutto wife her again

So youre only allowed to talk to single girls?

You cant talk to a girl if he has a bf???

Maybe its just where im from, but "talking" to a girl with a bf is perfectly normal, "hitting on/trying to put the moves on" her is a wholedifferent ballgame.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Maybe its just where im from, but "talking" to a girl with a bf is perfectly normal, "hitting on/trying to put the moves on" her is a whole different ballgame.
why you gotta be so literal?

its pretty obvious that he means the latter that you mentioned. not chatting or having a conversation with her.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Maybe its just where im from, but "talking" to a girl with a bf is perfectly normal, "hitting on/trying to put the moves on" her is a whole different ballgame.

laugh.gif
This topic clearly went over your head

my boys brother is a bum and plays videogames all day long. (he has no job, doesn't go to school, his girl supports him, or rather, her dad supports the both of them)

whenever i go chill at their place im always talking to his girl...and she's always flirting with me and shes mad cool. shes always talking about how he doesnt give her any attention and the only time he gets up from playing WoW is to go buy some bud. and shes always saying some sexual #@%+ to me. i wanna come in and save her from this bum +%# dude...but, something keeps telling me thats a lame move.

this girl is smart, funny as hell, she has $. (not that i care about that, but if her and i were to be together, i'd have a nice life
pimp.gif
) just not fair, that the lamest dudes get the best girls...and they dont even appreciate what they have.

sorry, had to vent

of all the girls with boyfriends that are willin to creep,why go after one of your boys brother girl? Dont u think thats kinda grimey to your boy,i mean it ishis brother.

And you a lamer dude then her man for daydreamin about the life u 2 would have together...%%$#% are u serious,what ,makes u think she wont do the same $!#$ toyou?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

pimp.gif

sorry, had to vent

of all the girls with boyfriends that are willin to creep,why go after one of your boys brother girl? Dont u think thats kinda grimey to your boy,i mean it is his brother.

And you a lamer dude then her man for daydreamin about the life u 2 would have together...%%$#% are u serious,what ,makes u think she wont do the same $!#$ to you?
because i would give her the pipe

Originally Posted by FedExciter

pimp.gif

sorry, had to vent

of all the girls with boyfriends that are willin to creep,why go after one of your boys brother girl? Dont u think thats kinda grimey to your boy,i mean it is his brother.

And you a lamer dude then her man for daydreamin about the life u 2 would have together...%%$#% are u serious,what ,makes u think she wont do the same $!#$ to you?
because i would give her the pipe
tired.gif
x
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom