WOW! LONDON CLEAVER ATTACKS!

The killer addresses the camera seconds after it happened covered in blood still holding the murder weapons

yah i've been following this since this morning

dude just hyped on adrenaline and crazy, because crazy is what both of those people are moreso than terrorists

edl (english defence league) trying their hardest to make this an us (white english population) vs them (foreginers) situation, but had it been a white dude...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

France/UK already hate all of the immigrants from their former colonies enough, and you go out and do this to get your point across, making it even harder for the people just like you and drawing more support for neo-fascist and far-right parties. Great.

Last edited:
did anyone see the woman with the shopping cart walking up like it was all good.  I bet she got quite the scare when she looked up

i first read this as clever attacks. but pretty damn crazy. and i'm going to London mid-June

:07

Ol' girl in the blue walking towards him w/ a shopping cart like nothing is going on. I mean, she walked through a bunch of people...why didn't anyone stop her?

Jesus :smh:

Wow, what a moron. Such an unfair world, when one idiot can ruin everything for millions of people who just want to live in peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom