Wow Marion taking shots at Melo

Joined Jul 26, 2008
"Shoot, that was my All-Star spot," said Marion, a four-timeAll-Star whose most recent appearance on the NBA's midseason stage camein 2007. "Truth be told, it still should be mine.

"I'm taking nothing away from him. I think he's talented as hell.

"But that's not even what it boils down to. Right now, I'm at the point of my career when I want to win a championship."

I understand you did a good job on Melo but you think you should be in the all star game over him

http://espn.go.com/nba/da...0329/marion-d-shuts-melo

Joined Jan 9, 2007
He needs to let it go

but when marion was in his prime he was one of the most unique players in NBA history....very few could make 100 3's, get 100 blks, 100 stls and avg 10 rebounds per game in a season....

Joined Jun 14, 2003
He's always been this way. Dude thought he was better than Amare and Nash combined.

Joined May 5, 2009
cant stand marion and ugly shot

hey shawn you got traded for an aging shaquille...what does that make you?

melos current stats:
[table][tr][th=""]Points[/th][th=""]Rebounds[/th][th=""]Assists[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][/tr][tr][td]28.5[/td][td]6.7[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]45.8[/td][/tr][/table]
marions current stats:
[table][tr][th=""]Points[/th][th=""]Rebounds[/th][th=""]Assists[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][/tr][tr][td]12.2[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]51.5[/td][/tr][/table]

yes shawn the fans made a mistake for not voting you in

im not you

Banned
Joined May 29, 2009
Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Shawn Marion has been irrelevent for a quite a while now.
This. Take a player away from a running team and their true stats show.
Marion was doing work with PHX before they were running and gunning tho. He's just washed up now.

Joined Apr 15, 2008
Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Shawn Marion has been irrelevent for a quite a while now.
This. Take a player away from a running team and their true stats show.
that might explain why my stats are down in my weekend league.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now