Wow....my first accident

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Lrrr

why do peopl show their license plates on the internet?
whats to hide? you see thousands daily on the roadways and in parking lots belonging to various people you know and don't know.

never understood that

then why do people hide their license plates on the internet?
laugh.gif

i seriously dont know

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

I'm a crazy driver when i'm in these types of cars. Basically, I burned out when doing a U-Turn and didn't noticed my ABS light came on until the last minute when i was doing 80-100 mph on the public roads and i made a left turn, all a sudden my brakes locked up and i hit a fence, bounced off and hit 2 other SUV / trucks/. The second my brakes locked up, it went down to 50 mph and i knew i couldn't take the turn so i was like.........oh no....! no air bags deployed
eek.gif
. My neck hurts like a #$+!@!!! Luckily for me, i bought full coverage insurance that morning
tongue.gif
Tales of Mallard
grin.gif

I'm a crazy driver when i'm in these types of cars. Basically, I burned out when doing a U-Turn and didn't noticed my ABS light came on until the last minute when i was doing 80-100 mph on the public roads and i made a left turn, all a sudden my brakes locked up and i hit a fence, bounced off and hit 2 other SUV / trucks/. The second my brakes locked up, it went down to 50 mph and i knew i couldn't take the turn so i was like.........oh no....! no air bags deployed
eek.gif
. My neck hurts like a #$+!@!!! Luckily for me, i bought full coverage insurance that morning
tongue.gif

these types of cars?!?! that's not even a sports car.

you deserve this. i don't feel sorry for you.

and you take your parents for granted because i know damn well you didn't buy this car on your own.

eek.gif
tongue.gif
smh.gif

if i would've seen you do this and hit my car..i would've laid hands on you
laugh.gif

how did you burn out doing a U-turn? Those Legends aren't very powerful at all, you must have tried to burn out in traffic to get yourself in that mess.

eek.gif
tongue.gif
indifferent.gif
seriously. You ruined 2 other people's cars,now they have to go through all that bs of getting their cars fixed for what you did. Don't drive again..ever, take a bus

Originally Posted by mjbetch

eek.gif
tongue.gif

these types of cars?!?! that's not even a sports car.

you deserve this. i don't feel sorry for you.

and you take your parents for granted because i know damn well you didn't buy this car on your own.
indifferent.gif
i wouldn't be driving like that if itwasn't my own car that i paid for you idiot.

damn bro you gotta be easy, Cars aren't play things. Glad you're O.K. Hopefully this will be a learning tool for you.

oh, so i'm the idiot? at least my car is in tact working perfectly fine and my insurance rates won't rise...

you're lucky you didn't kill anyone

irony.jpg

i really hope what you said was a lie.. lol

idiot

Originally Posted by Jehul

I'm a crazy driver when i'm in these types of cars. Basically, I burned out when doing a U-Turn and didn't noticed my ABS light came on until the
last minute when i was doing 80-100 mph on the public roads and i made a left turn, all a sudden my brakes locked up and i hit a fence, bounced off and hit 2
other SUV / trucks/. The second my brakes locked up, it went down to 50 mph and i knew i couldn't take the turn so i was like.........oh no....! no air
bags deployed
eek.gif
. My neck hurts like a #$+!@!!! Luckily for me, i bought
full coverage insurance that morning
tongue.gif
Tales of Mallard
grin.gif

yeah, but either way he's an idiot, hate to say

oh, so i'm the idiot? at least my car is in tact working perfectly fine and my insurance rates won't rise...

idiot
You argue like a little baby. Who cares? I don't really care, i have full coverage so it doesn't really matter, as long as i didn'thit anyone and the driver was okay its all good with me. I still have my other accord, so really though what is your point? You live and learn, go kick somerocks if you're gonna catch feelings about it.
laugh.gif

To support mjbetch, I know exactly what you did. You paniced and stomped on the brakes which caused them to lock up. If you were going speed limit, orgradually stepped on the brake, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Your fault, end of story...

Angel

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Jehul

I'm a crazy driver when i'm in these types of cars. Basically, I burned out when doing a U-Turn and didn't noticed my ABS light came on until the
last minute when i was doing 80-100 mph on the public roads and i made a left turn, all a sudden my brakes locked up and i hit a fence, bounced off and hit 2
other SUV / trucks/. The second my brakes locked up, it went down to 50 mph and i knew i couldn't take the turn so i was like.........oh no....! no air
bags deployed
eek.gif
. My neck hurts like a #$+!@!!! Luckily for me, i bought
full coverage insurance that morning
tongue.gif
Tales of Mallard
grin.gif

yeah, but either way he's an idiot, hate to say
hate to say it? he is an idiot lmao. dude was exclaiming how RX's are the cream of the crop of cars and can't be touched.

of course i'm exaggerating a lil haha

idiot
You argue like a little baby. Who cares? I don't really care, i have full coverage so it doesn't really matter, as long as i didn't hit anyone and the driver was okay its all good with me. I still have my other accord, so really though what is your point? You live and learn, go kick some rocks if you're gonna catch feelings about it.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

idiot
You argue like a little baby. Who cares? I don't really care, i have full coverage so it doesn't really matter, as long as i didn't hit anyone and the driver was okay its all good with me. I still have my other accord, so really though what is your point? You live and learn, go kick some rocks if you're gonna catch feelings about it.
laugh.gif
You gonna take your own advice?

LMAO at dude getting flamed in his car accident thread.

Might be the first time ever seeing this.

Back
Top Bottom