Wow...no public outcry on NT for the looming prison sentence for Plax???

The word "hating" needs to be banned from NT and the English language in general

it's almost as pointless as the word "nice"

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Do players become NT's favorite athlete once they commit a crime? Why do yall hype and fall all over these criminals? It is ridiculous.

Why would there be an outcry about this? Dude brought a gun in a crowded place where you arent supposed to have one, and shot himself. He broke the law.

You missed the sarcasm.

I mean Matt Jones does coke....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Bloomberg has an agenda.

true but Plax is dumb because i've never stepped foot in NYC and I know about their crazy gun laws......so he def should have known
laugh.gif
....and he dumb foreven having a gun on him in the club......you have security for stuff like that

Plax should do 30 days for stupidity. How you wear sweat pants to the club, shoot yourself, and go to the hospital using the name "Harris Smith".

He's been a resident of NYC since 2005, he should know about the gun laws. If he felt unsafe, he should've hired a body guard, or go through the properchannels and legally carry a fire arm. He's gonna do time. The gun laws here in this city are iron clad. I know guys that are on Rikers doing time forpossesing a fire arm, and these dudes had no priors.

Didnt Stallworth get like 30 for +%!*%@@ Manslaughter?
smh.gif

if they give Plax even a +%!*%@@ year for carrying a gun on him...

indifferent.gif

The bigger question is...who names their kid "Plaxico?"

I mean, imagine trying to get dude one of those personalized key chains...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

He doesn't deserve sympathy, who does he think he is? A dog abuser/murderer?
it's exxxxxxxxxxxtremely hard to sympathize with that level of idiocy .. Honestly it's not even about him shooting himself ... It'shim carrying a gun with sweats on ..... Like are you %$*@@+% serious .. Jeans maybe .. shorts maybe .. hell I'll even be cool if it was boxers .. I hopedukes money is straight ... 'cause in 20yrs I could see him begging for change in Time Square .. ole remember me #!+%*

I do feel that him shooting himself and missing the Superbowl was enough punishment. It seems like a personal grudge on the part of the prosecuter. Although PBbroke the law, no one was hurt except himself. He should a small amount of time if any.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I do feel that him shooting himself and missing the Superbowl was enough punishment. It seems like a personal grudge on the part of the prosecuter. Although PB broke the law, no one was hurt except himself. He should a small amount of time if any.

Like the DA gives a !+@% about the Super Bowl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

My mind is still blown that Stallworth didn't get jail time.
Ummm . . . he did.
24 days doesn't count. He drove drunk and killed somebody.

the guy who got killed was at fault too....props to florida for factoring him in too....it was ruled weather stall was drunk or not that guy was getting killedthat morning....jay walking FTG

I do feel that him shooting himself and missing the Superbowl was enough punishment. It seems like a personal grudge on the part of the prosecuter. Although PB broke the law, no one was hurt except himself. He should a small amount of time if any.
Shooting himself and missing the Superbowl is NOT in any way any form of punishment. That was simply a byproduct of his stupidity.

Punishment is what the law demands he is responsible for according to the NYC gun laws, which he broke. No one was hurt but him, but that doesn't mean hedidn't place people in danger.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

My mind is still blown that Stallworth didn't get jail time.
Ummm . . . he did.
24 days doesn't count. He drove drunk and killed somebody.
The guy was included as a cause of his own deaths as decided by Florida law. If Stallworth's lawyer was smarter he could have beat the case.

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif

Yeh I guess I meant that the guy has already been punished. Plus he will be suspended. Its crazy some overzealous prosecuter with political aspirations itstrying to make an example outta him.

Florida is too soft on drunk driving charges anyway.

soft? its a terrible accident no question, dude lost his license for life, got 2 years house arrest and 8 years probation. + the settlement and being suspendedwithout pay from his job.

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif

Yeh I guess I meant that the guy has already been punished. Plus he will be suspended. Its crazy some overzealous prosecuter with political aspirations its trying to make an example outta him.
politics is serious business man. Nobody cares if this mans hands won the superbowl for nyc. The law is bloomberg's baby, no way plaxisn't going to jail for at least a year

Back
Top Bottom