Wow...we gotta do better

So my boy point me in the direction of this party thats being thrown in downtown richmond.....

1255782995virginia_union_flyer.jpg

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Why not?

We already got a bunch of black ppl walking around with that light skin > dark sin/dark skin > light skin mindset anyway, thinking it's okay.

EDIT

And I'm tired of this "we" +*#$. @$%%++% aint never been +*#$ and they never gonna be +*#$. This whole social construct of "race"pisses me off. Like I'm a black man, okay but I'll be damned if I gotta keep up with every ignorant/stupid thing some black ppl do.

There's a club here in Dayton, The 88 Club, that's throwing a "RED PUMPS PINK PANTIES" sweetest day party tonight. Ladies get in free allnight if they wear red pumps and pink panties.

WELL if thats in my city then I'd be going cause I like both...
Last time I check I lived on earth...so its everything VS. everything.
Team ONE Man TEAM

You notice as a race, blacks label themselves within their own race. I've never seen any other race do this.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

You notice as a race, blacks label themselves within their own race. I've never seen any other race do this.
actually alot of races do this, not just blacks fam.

Honestly I would be the guy at this party picking up the EXTRA FINE dark skinned ladies that are for some reason shunned in today's black world. Win forguys like me.

Ignorace at it's finest. But sometimes ignorace by others leads to us "mature" guys getting some.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

actually alot of races do this, not just blacks fam.
true......skin color is a huge deal in many asian cultures as well.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
good ol FaceJay...

nerd.gif
804?
pimp.gif

And yeah its sad not just the obvious fact about our race segregating themselves, but the fact that they had the balls to market it and promote it like itsok....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom