WOW!!

Originally Posted by soychulo

Didn't Screech say earlier in the post that he was learning from the best? Just how far does his involvement go? I know that he fancies himself as a restorer, but to what extent? If LU is spying on folks in LA he must be in one of the pictures from SoleBar on that other forum and someone should be able to ID him. It definitely would be to the benefit of the community to sort this mess out. There have been some decent sums of money passed around for these "grails".

TNT - We know drama.

Trust me, I tried, I tried and I tried. He definitely kept his butt in total secrecy....maybe I haven't seen all the pics, but if someone is able toidentify him.... here's some info that Lu sent me:.........
i saw you in SOLE BAR.I was in the line(end of the line)also.everybody
wear nikes.i think only me wear a 9 bucks sandle.when you talk with eric ,
i just stand next to him.(he also don't know me . i mean nobody know what
am i looks like. it's good for me.
anyway ,

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by Rahjelli

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

The patent leather on those XI's is absolutely crisp, but the uppers show much usage...and the soles we already know the deal...Raj what's the motive to restitch a different patent-leather panel? Couldn't Lu just have used a different pair? and that 45 is dumb crooked
laugh.gif
, maybe the dude who did that was standing in an angle..

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

PO

Its well known you can't get vulgarity NikeID'd on the site, or at the stores.

Maybe that just shows how easily he can manipulate shoes. Same font as well.
My point exactly...... He has some inside factory connects willing to help him do these things, but it's not at HQ or affiliated with the company. So in essence he has the ability to make shoes insanely real to the eye, but he has been doing a poor job as of late. It takes skills, and some of his friends need more practice. PO

this very wll could explain how he has access to promo/sample/FTPS tags.. I mean, all he needs a legit blank tag and can create something...

Angel

NY GIANTS 11, this dude is beyond NikeID, seems like for him to get stuff like this made is a piece of cake..
aye PO, lets not give them any ideas now eh? LOL.

Taking the stitching off from around the patent leather allows the sole ot stay attached, basically just removing the whole bottom portion of the shoe in one piece and putting it on the other shoe. I have seen this done before with customs, a guy used to take the tops of retro concords and columbias and re stitch them to the bottoms of retro white/red XI and columbia blue XI lows, they were shown at sneaker shows a few years back... alot of shoe heads may remember this.

the whole midsole swap idea has been around for years....probally started in the 80's//

yea, i do remeber the XI sole swap projects..but he also changed the patent leather if I am not mistaken..

Angel
Thats what I said... but yes your not mistaken

So he took a OG Concord, replaced the upper with a retro Space Jam upper? and then further, changed soles themselves until he attained the desired look. Modified the inner tag, for which he obviously has connects, and managed to stitch on a dangling 45, and got paid heavilyyyy for this, and possible commission distribution for whom ever who moved them.
eek.gif
a little more complicated as far as creating the shoe I'm sure but in Layman's Terms yeah

Originally Posted by soychulo

Didn't Screech say earlier in the post that he was learning from the best? Just how far does his involvement go? I know that he fancies himself as a restorer, but to what extent? If LU is spying on folks in LA he must be in one of the pictures from SoleBar on that other forum and someone should be able to ID him. It definitely would be to the benefit of the community to sort this mess out. There have been some decent sums of money passed around for these "grails".

TNT - We know drama.

Trust me, I tried, I tried and I tried. He definitely kept his butt in total secrecy.

Figures. That's a shame. Someone on here has to be able to ID him though. Everyone who has gotten email from him should compare info. IP addressesfrom the headers. If Paypal was used then compare contact info. Address MO are sent to. Contact info from Ebay auctions.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

how did dill send payment and doesnt have an addy?

Dill didn't buy them from Lu. There was someone else involved....I can't say on Dill behalf...I hope he used his CC via PayPal or something...Ihope...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

how did dill send payment and doesnt have an addy?

Dill didn't buy them from Lu. There was someone else involved....I can't say on Dill behalf...I hope he used his CC via PayPal or something...I hope...
He is staying as quiet as screech is, and the sale to Dill wasn't the only thing he needs to be accountable for so I hope he does what he knowshe needs to to keep whatever of his name he has left.

Taking the stitching off from around the patent leather allows the sole ot stay attached, basically just removing the whole bottom portion of the shoe in one piece and putting it on the other shoe. I have seen this done before with customs, a guy used to take the tops of retro concords and columbias and re stitch them to the bottoms of retro white/red XI and columbia blue XI lows, they were shown at sneaker shows a few years back... alot of shoe heads may remember this.

Rahjelli - Are these the ones you speak of?

-Jermaine

yes thats exactly it... there was a columbia/sky blue pair too, and that low looks alot like the one Lu was passing around as the championship parade pair,almost exact in every way

I want to know why the two guys moving all this stuff for Lu have yet to say a THING since all this has been aired out.

It's crazy how a thread about the chi-town X's became a news investigation. This probably the most interesting threads on NT in a long time.

Originally Posted by thejrob

ok guys here are the conclusions I have come to after reading this thread.

1. This is the most star studded post in a while.

2. Where are the mods?? We need to do something about having a known frauder on NT.

and most importantly:

3. What can we all do? I usually won't hate on somebody's hustle, but we all obviously have a high respect for the shoe collecting game. What can we do to make sure people are not spending 20Gs on all these shoes? Is there some way we can report this to ebay? Is there some way to report this?

Iono how everyone else is feeling right now but i'm pretty pissed off about the fact that this is what the game has come to, and I want this fool screech banned. I also wanna prevent him from making any dough off screwing people. Anyone with me?

EBAY themselves won't do anything, but there you can take it past EBAY i.e. CC company, Paypal, and authorities maybe since the value is over a certain$$$ amount. i've had to do many claims to my CC company, paypal, and the extent of ebay many times from getting screwed by scammer's! it's a LONGprocess and a lot of times i never got my money back, it sucks especially when the other party isn't honest like we all are to each other.
smh.gif

Since I was searching through my photobucket...Be cautious if you ever come across a pair of these...

tired.gif

and another thing, i never meant to start this thread to wash someone out and start a small riot. but if it's true bout what's going on, then i'mglad i did because it's these types of things that are making the shoe game less attractive, respectable, and honest to the rest of us REAL admirers andcollectors!

i've seen those VI's above as a sample for sell before. if i remember correctly, they went for around 3k.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've seen those VI's above as a sample for sell before. if i remember correctly, they went for around 3k.

I'm not saying that the pair I posted in not authentic. I was just saying that in the future, if a pair surfaces in the market, I recommendinvestigating first before pulling the trigger.

I am in no way hiding, I just don't see the point of posting in this thread, fighting one man against an army. Anyone who has emailed or imed me I'veresponded. I have picked up all random numbers as well. I am no way a fraud, scammer, thief or whatever you want to call me. The shoes I have sold I bought asauthentic, told to be authentic, and sold as authentic. When raja questioned one of my pairs I listened, said ok I will ask what others think. Others had adifferent opinion. No one mans word is golden, I learned that from a certain retiredjordans some time ago, so no I do not trust anyone mans opinion. I'llput it this way if you see a shoe you have never seen, does that give you the right to say they are fake? SO if I showed you a pic of a low AJKO, and since youmay have never seen them does that give you the right to tell me they are fake? I don't think so.
From the pairs I got from Lu I asked him "are there any porblems with any of these I should know about?" no. "are any fake or changed oraltered?" no.
And since the most common question for me is did I get all of the pairs from Lu. NOOO. I got some from him, as well as others from Japan.

For the random guys in this post, please stop posting your only making it more reading.

The guy I am having a problem with will not pick up his phone, only text, You have four missed calls from me, and two voicemails I am trying to resolve it withyou, what can I do if you don't pick up? I am a legit seller, and am going no where into hiding, im right here.

From what I hear, the price that the X's are at could almost pay one person back for the pairs they got from you..........

First of all dont ever compare me to Retired-Jordans, I give less than a s(*& about "low AJKO" I told you flat out that I do Jordan game stuff,screw "og" and all that other crap your talking about, your evading the issue. I told you what I KNEW to be fact, I wasn't giving you anyopinions. I thought you were caught up in this but after I see you post this now I know you must have known, sorry but your argument holds no weight, becausenone of the shoes you showed me I havent seen real pairs before, and most I have so yeah you deserve this now:

I am not avoiding any topic. The shoes I got were told to be authentic, and after like u showed right there you said they are not, I went and asked otherpeople I trusted.
The guy who spent a lot of the money on the shoes won't pick up his phone, and you can ask Baby Dill and KdogLBJ as I have been talking to them on aim.

Back
Top Bottom