WOW!!

Originally Posted by Rahjelli

Here is a close-up of the very clear stitch lines where the original patent was and you can see the new patent does not line up correctly, also the 45's are stitched crooked, and it has nothing to do with the shoes being worn

i was just about to break out photoshop again but im tired of photoshoping Raj..... but yes the picturs i posted are from joe who has not stepped foot inhere so i was giving him the benifit of the doubt till he at least acknowledges what is going on.

yes they are 100% authentic... cause they are mine, and Lu has on SEVERAL occassions tried to get them from me... why would you need mine if you had "45" Space Jams, whether mine were DS or not.

To make better "fakes"???
tired.gif
... what better way than to actually have an original pair as a blueprint?

PO2345- check your email bro... once you read it email me back... see how things are lining up???
Time for mods to do the right thing........++%+ is bigger than Spygate.....
tired.gif

This has to be the most INFORMATIVE/EYE-OPENING/SURPRISING/SHOCKING/DISTURBING/ post EVER! Man... this is crazy... I APPRECIATE all the FIGURE HEADS, if youwill, of Jordan knowledge chiming in.. PO.. SOLE... RAJ... because I am learning a lot JUST by READING what you all write.. much appreciated!

I barely post on here but I just want to thank everyone for opening up the eyes of many collectors, including myself. It is indeed a sad day and its a shamewhat Lu has done, as well as those he has lured. I feel sorry for those who have purchased these shoes, but even moreso, those who are still unaware and willfall victim to this scam. I was very close on pulling the trigger on a pair of samples as well, and I glad I held off--I have the NT community to thank forthat. This is just sickening and it makes me just want to walk away from this hobby that I absolutely love.

Dill.....I have heard Lu is in LA as well.... I was shocked when i heard that... Also, to counter the claim he has family working for Nike at HQ..... He doesNOT, but out the states, of course, i'll let the picture speak for itself.... Mods if the picture is not abiding by the rules due to the offensive, by allmeans remove it.
35bcl7m.jpg
PO

LU lives in Los Angeles because the guys at a few shoe stores told me he comes in once and a while and buys from them...

Angel

PO

Its well known you can't get vulgarity NikeID'd on the site, or at the stores.

Maybe that just shows how easily he can manipulate shoes. Same font as well.

eek.gif
@ that picture... dude.. seriously.. if you have people THAT far on theinside to have the ability and stitch something like THAT on shoe.. the possibilities are ENDDLLEESSSS... what this guy could have cooked up... DAMN man..makes me just want to buy from the STORE and thats it.. how can one improve his collection (me for example).. when you have people like THIS around..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

PO

My point exactly...... He has some inside factory connects willing to help him do these things, but it's not at HQ but there affiliated with thecompany. So in essence he has the ability to make shoes insanely real to the eye, but he has been doing a poor job as of late. It takes skills, and some of hisfriends need more practice. PO

I just finished a 3 hour time-table to put together a proposed business plan. It was hell. I thought I would relax in the NikeTalk Jordan forum for a fewminutes. I was aware of the WOW post and knew of the 20K being spent on the Air Jordan 45 Chicago X's. I was surprised to see the direction of the post,however. If this really is the case, Air Jordan's being altered, unauthorized recreation, etc. it is a sad day for many shoe heads. I am sorry for all ofthe potential victims.

-NF

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO

My point exactly...... He has some inside factory connects willing to help him do these things, but it's not at HQ or affiliated with the company. So in essence he has the ability to make shoes insanely real to the eye, but he has been doing a poor job as of late. It takes skills, and some of his friends need more practice. PO

this very wll could explain how he has access to promo/sample/FTPS tags.. I mean, all he needs a legit blank tag and can create something...

Angel

This is just incredible.. I could never even think that people actually had the tools to reconstruct shoes to replicate an authentic pair or push it asauthentic... This reminds me of this one guy who alters and restitches Authentic NBA/NFL jerseys and pushes them on Ebay as the original jersey or game-worn,for more then they are worth..Obviously it is easier to reconstruct jerseys, but sneakers where the actual sole and re-typed tag are altered, I could neverbelieve it..

I am very thankful for everyone who has commented in this thread b/c this has definitely opened my eyes..

BUT, who is to say that this isn't the only guy doing this.. Like it's been said, it is very possible that some other people are involved in helpinghim doctor these sneakers.. And, I'm pretty sure he isn't the only one who has had this idea in mind..I'm so skeptical of my OG's right nowthat I'm seriously going to study my shoes for a good day.. Sorry to those who have been affected by this directly..

The patent leather on those XI's is absolutely crisp, but the uppers show much usage...and the soles we already know the deal...Raj what's the motiveto restitch a different patent-leather panel? Couldn't Lu just have used a different pair? and that 45 is dumb crooked
laugh.gif
, maybe the dude who did that was standing in an angle..

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

PO

My point exactly...... He has some inside factory connects willing to help him do these things, but it's not at HQ or affiliated with the company. So in essence he has the ability to make shoes insanely real to the eye, but he has been doing a poor job as of late. It takes skills, and some of his friends need more practice. PO

this very wll could explain how he has access to promo/sample/FTPS tags.. I mean, all he needs a legit blank tag and can create something...

Angel

NY GIANTS 11, this dude is beyond NikeID, seems like for him to get stuff like this made is a piece of cake..
ayePO, lets not give them any ideas now eh? LOL.

PO

Angel

Yep....He has connects at Nike, but only to an extent.
I'm trying to point out other things.

PO

Screech needs to respond. Its getting a tad bit ridiculous now.....And i hope all those that have been sold fakes by LU will go the legal route and get thisguy what he deserves.

NT,
I spent nearly 10 years in the NBA. Every Game Used item (shoes, balls, jerseys, etc.) in my collection was signed and given to me directly by the player.(The collection has been appraised for 150K.)

However, I have seen first hand forgeries. Allow me to explain. Due to an individuals position within an organization there is a reduced risk of having theautograph/signature, or item(s) questioned in regards to the authenticity/legitimacy. Certain individuals know that and take advantage of the situation. I WILL NOT DIVULGE NAMES OR TEAMS WHERE I HAVE WITNESSED THIS PRACTICE!

A word of advice:
Keep in mind that just because you know, or a friend of a friend knows, the team equipment manager, trainer, doctor, coach, public relations manager, ballboy,etc. doesn't mean said individual has an all access pass to the player's A) Time B) Signature/Autograph C) Game Used _______ D) etc. The player is not obligated to provide any or all of these variables every day all day.

Unless I obtain the item(s) directly from the player, there will always be a degree of doubt.

-NF

My 2nd response in this post...I've been reading and reading and reading,All imma say is I wish a futhermuker woouuld,I'd be on the next planeout..true story.

ok guys here are the conclusions I have come to after reading this thread.

1. This is the most star studded post in a while.

2. Where are the mods?? We need to do something about having a known frauder on NT.

and most importantly:

3. What can we all do? I usually won't hate on somebody's hustle, but we all obviously have a high respect for the shoe collecting game. What can we doto make sure people are not spending 20Gs on all these shoes? Is there some way we can report this to ebay? Is there some way to report this?

Iono how everyone else is feeling right now but i'm pretty pissed off about the fact that this is what the game has come to, and I want this fool screechbanned. I also wanna prevent him from making any dough off screwing people. Anyone with me?

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

The patent leather on those XI's is absolutely crisp, but the uppers show much usage...and the soles we already know the deal...Raj what's the motive to restitch a different patent-leather panel? Couldn't Lu just have used a different pair? and that 45 is dumb crooked
laugh.gif

PO

Angel

NY GIANTS 11, this dude is beyond NikeID, seems like for him to get stuff like this made is a piece of cake..
aye PO, lets not give them any ideas now eh? LOL.

Taking the stitching off from around the patent leather allows the sole ot stay attached, basically just removing the whole bottom portion of the shoe inone piece and putting it on the other shoe. I have seen this done before with customs, a guy used to take the tops of retro concords and columbias and restitch them to the bottoms of retro white/red XI and columbia blue XI lows, they were shown at sneaker shows a few years back... alot of shoe heads mayremember this.

I need Lu's address and phone number. If I don't get my money back, I may seriously be looking into taking this to court. I figure this dude has madeoff with roughly 25K and that's just what I KNOW of. That's enough for jail time under ANY state law.

Anybody who knows this dude, get at me.

The patent leather on those XI's is absolutely crisp, but the uppers show much usage...and the soles we already know the deal...Raj what's the motive to restitch a different patent-leather panel? Couldn't Lu just have used a different pair? and that 45 is dumb crooked
laugh.gif

PO

Angel

Taking the stitching off from around the patent leather allows the sole ot stay attached, basically just removing the whole bottom portion of the shoe in one piece and putting it on the other shoe. I have seen this done before with customs, a guy used to take the tops of retro concords and columbias and re stitch them to the bottoms of retro white/red XI and columbia blue XI lows, they were shown at sneaker shows a few years back... alot of shoe heads may remember this.

the whole midsole swap idea has been around for years....probally started in the 80's//

yea, i do remeber the XI sole swap projects..but he also changed the patent leather if I am not mistaken..

Angel

Didn't Screech say earlier in the post that he was learning from the best? Just how far does his involvement go? I know that he fancies himself as arestorer, but to what extent? If LU is spying on folks in LA he must be in one of the pictures from SoleBar on that other forum and someone should be able toID him. It definitely would be to the benefit of the community to sort this mess out. There have been some decent sums of money passed around for these"grails".

TNT - We know drama.

laugh.gif

PO

Angel

Taking the stitching off from around the patent leather allows the sole ot stay attached, basically just removing the whole bottom portion of the shoe in one piece and putting it on the other shoe. I have seen this done before with customs, a guy used to take the tops of retro concords and columbias and re stitch them to the bottoms of retro white/red XI and columbia blue XI lows, they were shown at sneaker shows a few years back... alot of shoe heads may remember this.

the whole midsole swap idea has been around for years....probally started in the 80's//

yea, i do remeber the XI sole swap projects..but he also changed the patent leather if I am not mistaken..

Angel
Thats what I said... but yes your not mistaken

laugh.gif

PO

Angel

Angel
Thats what I said... but yes your not mistaken

So he took a OG Concord, replaced the upper with a retro Space Jam upper? and then further, changed soles themselves until he attained the desired look.Modified the inner tag, for which he obviously has connects, and managed to stitch on a dangling 45, and got paid heavilyyyy for this, and possible commissiondistribution for whom ever who moved them.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom