WOW!!

Originally Posted by screech5511

There is no operation taking place.
"That falls in the hands of Ebay and Paypal and their policies regarding fraud or intent to sell fraudulent merchandise or goods on that website. "
The original owner of the Chi 10s said himself mutltiple times as well as other in this thread the Xs are real.
Screech seriously... none of us who brought this up questioned the Chi's... but then again the Chi's didn't originate with Lu did they?You need to stop playing stupid, it is a very easy fix... give the refunds to the people you sold the shoes you KNOW are fake to. Give the shoes back to Lu,tell him to shove them up his ***, and stick to selling your OG's because you clearly are not ready for the MJ issued game. like I said in page 1 or 2 yousaw $$ signs and now it's over, don't dig yourself a deeper hole than your already in. You don't owe that much to Lu and unless you 2 are runningthrough the field of dream together you should be worried about yourself and not him.

I am not going into hiding, nor changing names becasue I was brought up better than that. I apologized to the guy, and am giving him a refund. I don't knowwhat else I can do. If I wanted I could go into hiding and have a friend sell my other shoes. I am not doing that.

Like i said the pics in the auction were of REAL Chi X 45's, if they were sold who knows what the buyer gets? Seems to me like this "Lu" invests in rare pairs for the knowledge of making other pairs, IF he truly has access to the Pou Chen Factory...it would be very easy to take apart a shoe andembroider the 45 font on and I'm sure tagging would be readily available also....and Screech there definitley is/was an operation, if there wasn't youwouldnt be refunding anybody at all, right? Not saying you are the one altering the shoes, but you were definitley distributing them. There are WAY too manypictures of altered shoes on this post for you to claim "there is no operation".....regards TheShoeGame

"Screech seriously... none of us who brought this up questioned the Chi's... but then again the Chi's didn't originate with Lu did they? Youneed to stop playing stupid, it is a very easy fix... give the refunds to the people you sold the shoes you KNOW are fake to. Give the shoes back to Lu, tellhim to shove them up his ***, and stick to selling your OG's because you clearly are not ready for the MJ issued game. like I said in page 1 or 2 you saw$$ signs and now it's over, don't dig yourself a deeper hole than your already in. You don't owe that much to Lu and unless you 2 are runningthrough the field of dream together you should be worried about yourself and not him."

I know you didn't question them, but from everything being said about me, as you can see from the replies now people are getting confused and arequestioning the x's. They did not originate with Lu, you know the story with them I posted it a few replies back. I am giving the refunds. What else can Ido?
If I knew they were fake why would I offer them to you, the guy who knows everythign about Jordan PE's. I did not know they were fake that is why I offerdthem to you, and to all other people I thought were serious collectors. If I knew they were fake why would I be messaging people through nt, and contactingbuyers who I know are serious collectors and are knowledgeable? I did not know they were fake, thats why I offered them to so many people.

all i have to say is, refunding one dude wont be enough. you'd have to basically file chapter 11 bankrupcy and make ammends because im sure over the yearsthere have been dozens of unsuspecting buyers.

but yeah. i own maybe one pair of jordans but undertand the shoe business just a bit. so this airing out is appreciated. thats all i got to say

Yes Brian I tried to sell the shoes I am no way denying that. I did not know they were fake is all I said. That is why I had no problem showing them and somany pictures, I had nothing to hide.

Screech, since you had no idea you must be pretty pissed at Lu, are you willing to give any knowledge on his whereabouts? Obviously you havedealt quite a bit with him, you SURELY must have some address or phone numbers for which he could be tracked down? If I was in your shoes I would be hiring aprivate detective to locate this clown......have you had any contact with him since this "operation" was exposed? I suggest you contact MenofOregonwith ANY and ALL info you can give him, including the amounts you paid him and amounts you sold the items for. regards TheShoeGame

One of the people involved in this is not big on posting in here. He has been contacted by Screech and IS getting a full refund for all the shoes he got fromScreech. I know everyone is pissed but first give Screech a chance to make this thing right money wise. He has been upfront with this buyer and is in theprocess of making this right.

on another note . .
pimp.gif
at all my general cats up in here.
hahahah damn right came all the way from general just to see this fiasco

Again, we are only interested in info. about the "supplier". If you'd like to message me with any details about your "supplier",that would be a good way to "clean up this mess" and get to the root of the problem. It's your choice screech5511. You are notobligated by law to come forward at this point, but the consequences may come back around in the future.

He is in "China" is what I have been told and what others told me they have been told. If i contact him and he gives me the money back, and my nameis cleared (I don't know what can be done after 19 pages of the things said about me). I can see people are after me and don't believe a word I say. Idon't know what else I can say to prove myself. If he can fix this I do not plan to do anything against him. I'll call you.
Who is MenofOregon?

This is crazy. Thank the man himself that I've gotten all my shoes directly from my own stockrooms in stores and companies that I've worked for allthese years.

Good luck on this one.

Screech what are you doing?? You said yourself you asked Lu about any shoes being fake or altered he said "no" he is clearly not worried about you! Iwould be posting every last email, number, transaction, info you have about him to menoforegon and the masses, you need to absolve yourself of this, I'msure Lu has been on here and has the first ticket back to China he can find... he had you and joe selling for a reason, Joe apparently has admitted the mess upand is working to fix it (wether it's true or not hasn't come up yet), you may be working to fix it (I don't know this for sure) but the fact youaren't getting past the X to the other shoes saying you knew nothing is disturbing.

Due to the significant amount of money involved with transactions involving our products from this "supplier", and the fact that he "might"be located in the Southern California area, our Loss Prevention Department - Western Region must be "pointed in this direction". Legally, that'sall I can say for now.

Screech have you refunded the money back to the buyer? We know that you are 18 and your protecting the "supplier" but your supplier is running awayfrom this issue nowhere to be found and your still protecting him? When its all said and done this will come back to bite you.... Hope that you have legalrepresentation when MenofOregon are done with their investigation.

To me it's clear that screech had a lot more involvement if he chooses not to comply with MenofOregon. Like Rajah said he is avoiding the issue about theother pairs. This Lu guy is clearly a fraud and has used you as his pawn and seems very manipulative so why still help him?

screech, it sounds like to me you need to wash your hands clean of this one....... AFTER everyone has gotten all their money back, which seems like you aretrying to do. now it's put a little more heat under you than i think you expected hence the past few replies you've had in where it seems like you arebasically beating around the same bush. once MenofOregon came here and put some "reality" in this post, i think you (hopefully) understand the majorimportance that this issue has come to.

Has anyone started compiling a list of known suspected shoes that were either ebayed OR offered to collectors via emails? might be something we should"pool" together and compile....might be smart as collectors, some of these pieces are floating around, and would be good to keep an eye out forthem...or better yet maybe since Screech didn't know they were fake he can post a list of everything he received from LU? Same with Joe?........just athought...regards TheShoeGame

This has been one interesting post to read and keep up with. It is like a good T.V., there are so many turning points in it and you wait to see what happensnext. I just know Screech and Lu are #@$%in people over like no other.

Back
Top Bottom