WOW!!

this is totally off subject but yea i sold screech some blk/cement iii's for 110 on ebay, the soles were slightly touched up and he opened a paypal disputeclaming i was dishonest, then he tried to sell the same shoes on here for 265$. what a jerk. i always knew he was a fraud but i had no idea to what extent.

i'm not into posting live auctions but you know where to find these

it's really gonna be hard to believe whats real or not from now on until every pair is accounted for & who know's how many pairs were made or yetto be made.

since the XI's are hot subject in here I noticed these on ebay, what do you guys think?

rbwneh.jpg

29xarso.jpg

2iad0s2.jpg

i'm def not the XI expert but the 23 on the back is connected w/ the stitch and i never recall seeing that plus the uppers look "loose". sorry ifi'm wrong but that's what i see.

" NikeBuddha.. was his original eBay id, he changes his ebay id every 2 months or so...nikebuddha, nike7785, n..i..k..e

The shoes that you pointed out are legit, those are a Dunk Hi with a Air Train midsole. "

I didn't want to quote the whole thing but who exactly is this guy, NikeBuddha? Is it Lu?

I found a profile on myspace with the following info - whats the odds LOL
Name: Lu
Mood: worried (LOL)

She obviously has nothing to do with anything, I just found it ironic...

Originally Posted by BiggerBizness

has anyoen called the local authorities? if not, i'm about to right now
Homie. Nike its self is on here monitoring this post. It dont get more serious than that.

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Who is NikeBuddha/nike7785 ? Is that what you go by Sole?

NikeBuddha.. was his original eBay id, he changes his ebay id every 2 months or so...nikebuddha, nike7785, n..i..k..e
didn't want to quote the whole thing but who exactly is this guy, NikeBuddha? Is it Lu?

Yes, "Jian" Lu = Nike Buddha = Nike7785 = n..i...k..e

Thanks for the list Puneet, pretty much exactly what I have down.....What has me scratching my head is how we can look at these pics and tell they are fakejust by glancing at them, but these guys had them IN HAND and had "NO IDEA"......it does not make any sense at all....I believe Joerdan stoppedposting because he was tipped off to legal implications of ANYTHING he may say in a public forum, that is the reason I was given from a very crediblesource.....from what I hear, Phil Knight, MJ, Tinker, Mark Smith are ALL aware of this debacle and Nike Legal has full go ahead to investigate andprosecute....buckle up and get your soda and popcorn re-filled.....regards TheShoeGame

Originally Posted by theshoegame

Thanks for the list Puneet, pretty much exactly what I have down.....What has me scratching my head is how we can look at these pics and tell they are fake just by glancing at them, but these guys had them IN HAND and had "NO IDEA"......it does not make any sense at all....I believe Joerdan stopped posting because he was tipped off to legal implications of ANYTHING he may say in a public forum, that is the reason I was given from a very credible source.....from what I hear, Phil Knight, MJ, Tinker, Mark Smith are ALL aware of this debacle and Nike Legal has full go ahead to investigate and prosecute....buckle up and get your soda and popcorn re-filled.....regards TheShoeGame

I will be waiting to hear how the entire story unfolds... Cant wait to see some busters get undressed by the feds/nike. SMFH.

Sorry to fill the thread with clutter ... but DAMN.. this is messed up
smh.gif
glad to see all the OGs coming together to out this clown, and I hope everything getscleared and sorted out...Hopefully this Lu character gets whats coming to him..

and
eek.gif
@ a Nike rep showing up in here.. and the info above me from theshoegame

Thanks for the list Puneet, pretty much exactly what I have down.....What has me scratching my head is how we can look at these pics and tell they are fake just by glancing at them, but these guys had them IN HAND and had "NO IDEA"......it does not make any sense at all....I believe Joerdan stopped posting because he was tipped off to legal implications of ANYTHING he may say in a public forum, that is the reason I was given from a very credible source.....from what I hear, Phil Knight, MJ, Tinker, Mark Smith are ALL aware of this debacle and Nike Legal has full go ahead to investigate and prosecute....buckle up and get your soda and popcorn re-filled.....regards TheShoeGame

There are more to that list, I just have a feeling, I know there's gotta be, this was the stuff just shown to us, there might still be pairs in"production"
laugh.gif

On another note, I'll say this again, We have seen these 45 Space Jams with altered soles (only in pictures), and we were instantly able totell something was wrong. Now, we've seen these pics in hands of both the dude's involved in this, with name tags, dates....etc, and they've hadthem IN-HAND, I don't think they're that stupid to realize that they shoes were not doctored, considering the whole upper is still the same only thesoles were altered.
eyes.gif
. Who are they tryna fool!!!!!

Hollywood couldn't have written a better script. Maybe the writer's will take notes and produce a movie. At the very least: "E-TrueHollywood Story. The NikeTalk take down."

from what I hear, Phil Knight, MJ, Tinker, Mark Smith are ALL aware of this debacle and Nike Legal has full go ahead to investigate and prosecute....buckle up and get your soda and popcorn re-filled.....regards TheShoeGame
I think they're just mad that this dude beat them to the JORDANiD idea
laugh.gif

also are they aware that the great KampoutKid is here?
laugh.gif

damn i can't believe a simple post turned out to be someting so serious...

definately a visit worth back to JB since like......what the dmp 1's came out?

can't wait to see this develop further

Thanks, Sole. Now I'm glad that I lost some of his (her?) auctions. I hope this thread will help to conjure up a new thread updating members on possiblefraudulent items and members. Good work everyone on bringing this to light and I hope Nike reads all of this and ACTUALLY does something about it.

Originally Posted by NolanDW

MJ notified? $+*? That sounds...weird.

How? Thats like saying something is happening to microsoft and bill gates isnt notified.

Back
Top Bottom