WOW!!

im scared of MenofOregon and i didn't even do nothing..but on a serious note, i think most of the people who read the title never knew that it would cometo this. i feel sorry for the peeps who had to take the "L" and mad for the people who did this. i started collecting because i could afford themnow, i don't mean buy all OG's but buy the stuff that i can.. and with this surfacing, makes me wonder if this is all worth it. on the side note..

^^asian cat who cops og's brings em to the factory(nike) re-stitch's re-glues them to look like a "rare" pe or game worn, then funnel'sem thru some puppets as legit

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Who is NikeBuddha/nike7785 ? Is that what you go by Sole?

Also, do ANY of you guys have pics of this shoe in the background with those "unique" air soles I have circled? Close ups would help out alot. Was italso a sz13.5 with typs ?
bbob5.jpg

Originally Posted by theshoegame

Has anyone started compiling a list of known suspected shoes that were either ebayed OR offered to collectors via emails? might be something we should "pool" together and compile....might be smart as collectors, some of these pieces are floating around, and would be good to keep an eye out for them...or better yet maybe since Screech didn't know they were fake he can post a list of everything he received from LU? Same with Joe?........just a thought...regards TheShoeGame

Suspect shoes that come to my mind are..
1. Jordan I AJKO - Black/Red - MJJ stitched
2. Jordan I AJKO - White/Red-Black - Devil stitched on Heel.
3. Jordan I Black-Toe's - Replaced Tongue.
4. Jordan IV - White/Red - stripped pieces - Sampled off.
5. Jordan VI/VII - Black/InfraRed..Black/True Red Hybrid - passed as Prototypes
6. Jordan VI/VII - White/Infrared..Black/True Red Hybrid - passed as Prototypes
7. Jordan VI - Black/Infrared #23 stitched - same font OG V's stitching.
8 . Jordan VI Maroon - passed as Game Worn with stitched 23 on tongue.
9. Jordan VII - Olympic - stripped paint with fake USA embroidery. - Pair #1 sold to Todd
10. Jordan VII - Olympic - stripped paint with fake USA embroidery. - Pair #2 sold to Dill
11. Jordan VIII White/Red - faked to FTPS
12. Jordan XI - Space Jam stitched 45 with altered soles...
13. Jordan XI - Concord stitched 23 with altered soles...
14. Jordan XI - Black/Red - Game 1 stitched inside.
15. Jordan XI Low - Parade - Concord Lows - Mesh Upper
16. Jordan XI Low - Parade - Concord Lows - Leather Upper
17. Jordan XI Low I.E. - Black/Red-White - stitched "Michael Jordan" inside...passed as Game Worn

I know there are more out there, I know it.....anyone else that knows please let me know, so we can update this list.

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Who is NikeBuddha/nike7785 ? Is that what you go by Sole?

Also, do ANY of you guys have pics of this shoe in the background with those "unique" air soles I have circled? Close ups would help out alot. Was it also a sz13.5 with typs ?
bbob5.jpg

NikeBuddha.. was his original eBay id, he changes his ebay id every 2 months or so...nikebuddha, nike7785, n..i..k..e

The shoes that you pointed out are legit, those are a Dunk Hi with a Air Train midsole.

so since we are in the topic of samples and PE's, what would be the most expensive pair of em out there cuz we all know some could be rare, but whichPE/sample is the most expensive? in circulation i mean

Screech better get lawyered up. Seriously, you are in way over your head now. I think you're 100% lying, but it seems as if you can be absolved if you justcooperate. However, I would not just start sending information through PMs. Get a lawyer and sign some agreements.

that email reply posted above really frustrates me because i wanna know what's being said but i can't understand that english. i have honestly got aheadache cause i've read it 20 times and still can't piece it together......... on a side note, i'll keep my eyes peeled for shoes to add to thatlist solesupreme.

MJ's XI White/Black low he wore during Championship celebration?
If I remember correctly, the current owner bought it for $9,000+.

I saw Retro XI Space Jam #45 sample on eBay last year; it ended up $2,000+.

And it's true that this thread is about the samples and PE, but not entirely true because it's more about "samples".

I'd like to hear from Joerdan a bit more on this. From what I understand he's in the same boat as Screech.

My first time back in the JB Forum in over a year and this is what I see.
smh.gif

Props to all the OG heads who helped expose this though.

Dang, a NIKE EMPLOYER came and chimed in on the situation.. he only has 200 posts.. thus causing me to believe he only chimes in when it is a DEFINITE needbe... ~shaking my head~... talk about opening a can of worms.. all with a simple PIC of an EBAY auction.. oh well. Just feel bad for the young man... hopefullynothing TOO bad happens.. legal wise.. but it is what it is.. if legal matters are taken.. can't blame anyone but yourself.. good luck my dude!

CURTISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NIKE is in the building!! never thought id see the day

big whatup to all my NT General familia up in here
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Screech you are finished.,,,I don't think anybody who has anything less than a degree of sense would do business with u ever. You should donate theproceeds from those X's to refund everybody who even might have been duped and then some...You and ur kind don't deserve to even lay sight on a pair ofO.G's or P.E's....I hope when Nike is done with you and your boy that you are not even allowed to ever don a pair of J's in public and I'm sureyour day draws near....This makes me sick to my stomach I can understand trying to resell to make a lil change but performing a Dr. Death on a pair of J'sis of utmost disregard for everything collecting J's and what the culture of shoe collecting is all about..

Chalk it up to your age but this is a sign of the times, no respect for a time and era when u were still in diapers. U better go consult a lawyer buddy.....

Originally Posted by indohan

MJ's XI White/Black low he wore during Championship celebration?
If I remember correctly, the current owner bought it for $9,000+.

I saw Retro XI Space Jam #45 sample on eBay last year; it ended up $2,000+.

And it's true that this thread is about the samples and PE, but not entirely true because it's more about "samples".

If I remember correct it was $3650....TheWareHouse13 on NT bought them, is he aware of this post?
laugh.gif

^^^ funny thing is, it probably doesn't stop there! it's gotta go way deeper, deeper than anybody here could imagine.

Sole I went through every pic @ SoleBar on that other forum and could not find anyone with sandals on. Any of your folks have pics from the event that theydidn't post on forums?

Originally Posted by soychulo

Sole I went through every pic @ SoleBar on that other forum and could not find anyone with sandals on. Any of your folks have pics from the event that they didn't post on forums?

I wouldn't trust anything this cat "Lu" says.

In private convos he types like he can't speak a lick of english but in his auctions his sentences are alright.

Changing screens every 2 months like another Nt'er said.

He def. knew this could do him in and he took the necessary precautions. I wouldn't be surprised if he threw in the sandal comment to throw people off.

Originally Posted by soychulo

Sole I went through every pic @ SoleBar on that other forum and could not find anyone with sandals on. Any of your folks have pics from the event that they didn't post on forums?

naw homie, I had 10 ppl send me their pics once after I originally rec'd the email from Lu', I couln't even find a pic of myself standinground' with Eric, but I sure was chilling with him outside for a few mins...

^^ that was exactly what I thought when I read the sandal bit... who wears sandals to that type of event. it was to throw someone off im almost sure.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

CURTISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NIKE is in the building!! never thought id see the day

big whatup to all my NT General familia up in here
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

What's good fam
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom