WOW!!

When you really step back from it all and look at the big picture it's really not that unbelievable.

Some guy overseas is makin fake shoes and sellin them for profit in the states.

That happens hundreds upon hundreds of times every damn day on ebay and craigslist and in local barber shops and at flea markets and on street corners out ofthe trunks of peoples cars. Every sunday when i go watch city league games here i see lots of people wearin fakes and most of them don't even know it.

The only real difference here is that people got taken for A LOT all at once instead of a small amount over and over and over.

i'm not sure i understand why nike would step in and take action here when they don't/can't do anythin about the thousands of fake pairs up forsale on ebay right now. What makes this so much more important?

i'm not tryin ta downplay the importance of these big time collectors gettin screwed, not at all. But at the same time why does that matter MORE ta Nikethen when some kid or some kids mom gets ripped off for 50 bucks buyin shoes that are just as fake?

Seems like because these people here have money and have a way for their voice ta be heard they will be acknowledged by corporate by countless others can beignored cause they have no real way ta complain about it.

Originally Posted by Manglor

When you really step back from it all and look at the big picture it's really not that unbelievable.

That happens hundreds upon hundreds of times every damn day on ebay and craigslist and in local barber shops and at flea markets and on street corners out of the trunks of peoples cars. Every sunday when i go watch city league games here i see lots of people wearin fakes and most of them don't even know it.

The only real difference here is that people got taken for A LOT all at once instead of a small amount over and over and over.

i'm not sure i understand why nike would step in and take action here when they don't/can't do anythin about the thousands of fake pairs up for sale on ebay right now. What makes this so much more important?

i'm not tryin ta downplay the importance of these big time collectors gettin screwed, not at all. But at the same time why does that matter MORE ta Nike then when some kid or some kids mom gets ripped off for 50 bucks buyin shoes that are just as fake?

Seems like because these people here have money and have a way for their voice ta be heard they will be acknowledged by corporate by countless others can be ignored cause they have no real way ta complain about it.
Im with you on that one there. But I also can see how Nike would like to preserve come of the credibility it has when it comes to fakes. I know it willbe a long time until I cop some OG or PE jordans without consulting all of NT. Maybe that sways them a little bit? Who knows...

Even Though I believe that Nike/JB have very little concern on this issue, I think the difference between a situation where ppl sell mass amounts offakes/variants and this one is that this situation potentially has direct connections to people they employ who are using legit materials to counterfeit theseshoes. Every Business holds serious attention to the ethics and principles of company particularly when its their own employees shafting them, There is adifference when your own "family" "steals" from you

if gentry cares so much for the OG collectors maybe he'll do legit checks?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The longer this thread gets, the more names get thrown into the mix.

Who can we trust?

Hasn't it been established already that many fakes are made at the exact same factories that make the actual nike/jordan shoes in the first place?

Hasn't it been established already that many fakes are made at the exact same factories that make the actual nike/jordan shoes in the first place?

in that case my point is irrelevant
happy.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

That happens hundreds upon hundreds of times every damn day on ebay and craigslist and in local barber shops and at flea markets and on street corners out of the trunks of peoples cars. Every sunday when i go watch city league games here i see lots of people wearin fakes and most of them don't even know it.

i'm not sure i understand why nike would step in and take action here when they don't/can't do anythin about the thousands of fake pairs up for sale on ebay right now. What makes this so much more important?

i'm not tryin ta downplay the importance of these big time collectors gettin screwed, not at all. But at the same time why does that matter MORE ta Nike then when some kid or some kids mom gets ripped off for 50 bucks buyin shoes that are just as fake?

Seems like because these people here have money and have a way for their voice ta be heard they will be acknowledged by corporate by countless others can be ignored cause they have no real way ta complain about it.
Im with you on that one there. But I also can see how Nike would like to preserve come of the credibility it has when it comes to fakes. I know it will be a long time until I cop some OG or PE jordans without consulting all of NT. Maybe that sways them a little bit? Who knows...

even though they don't see any income (supposedly) off OGs or PEs gentry talks a big talk about protecting og collectors

eek.gif
I must say in my 7 years here on nt, this is the most interesting,information glazed post thats ever been on here. I just sat and read all 31 pages.

How could you not tell that some of this stuff was tampered with? I mean he buys it on ebay and weeks later sells it as a game worn PE? I cant believe this,although, the past few months ive been sayin to myself....What if someone actually found a way to make fakes look like OG replicas? I guess someone did.

- Hope everyone gets there money back that got frauded and this dude Lu gets DEADSTOCKED in the words of manglor, sorry bro i laughed my $+% off at that.

i got this feeling that a couple people in here are just trying to ruin reputations
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

settle down champ...i assumed a rep and a "dealer" went hand in hand

im saying, he could have bought that sign off of e-bay... his 'sn' is on a post-it note.. its just a laminated piece of paper.

I can get a "authorized new era dealer" sign from a store if I ask
laugh.gif
danm, i didnt know that

This thread is crazy!!!

It makes u realize that the sneaker game is being filled with grimey cats just out to make a quick buck.........and there is nothin wrong with tryna make aquick buck if its necessary, but do it with integrity and respect.............Its crazy that people will cheat innocent people out of thousands of dollars on"doctored" products that are not worth that price.........Its the same as stealing IMO
smh.gif

It has, and I believe it has also been established that LEGIT Jordans are available prior to their release date due to factories overproducing runs andkeeping X amount of pairs on the hush hush. Both are fraudulent activities within the factories overseas that Nike doesn't seem to have any type ofcontrol over.

The only difference I can see that may interest Nike, is that pairs are being doctored to appear as MJ player exclusives and samples. This has neverhappened before. MJ is part owner and built the legacy from the ground up, so let's say he's salty about this happening, they may choose toprosecute based on principle, considering the parties involved are in the US and can be prosecuted. After all, they have prosecuted retailers of bootlegproduct, and essentially that's what these guys are...only on a bigger scale.
Just a thought.

How can nike take action over something thats going on because of them.

Don't get me wrong here I love J's (sneakers in general) but over the last couple years it's been gettin out of hand.

We can't blame anybody but ourselves for it. This is a very selfish hobby. At the end of the day it's just shoes and some people fail to realize that.

It's getting real lame

Then how come they never turn out the same?

Originally Posted by lboiczo

=Ok heres the story on Lu. (from what I know atleast)

About while ago he popped up on ebay as sneakermuseum. From what I hear, he was actually trying to open up a nike sneaker museum as he claimed to have over 6,800 pairs of shoes to be displayed. I spotted him after he dropped a ton of cash on some metallic purple jordan 1s. After that, he disappeared for a while. Early last year he came back as nikebuddha. I had no idea who this dude was, and I really wanted to know. I'm a vintage collector and I'd always see the name nikebuddha as the first person bidding and he always had a high max bid, and usually ended up winning. For the most part it was mainly 80's runner (diablo, ldv, cortez, boston, ld, etc) and they'd go for $500-$600 easy. I had a pair of Aloha's for sale and his high bid was $1000 but they ended up selling for more to a dude in France. He continued to bid and bid, and won a bunch of stuff for crazy prices consistently. Then one day his account got suspended, and that was the end of nikebuddha.

Not long after that he resurfaced as nike7785. I didnt realize it was the same nikebuddha person, but after I lost a few auctions, I realized what was going on. This is when the whole Air Jordan thing came up. I remember galaxyvintage had a huge stock of deadstock jordans, and some pretty beat ones also... and he paid top dollar for all of them. I would be watching a lot of items and he'd be winning them. Especially size 13 Jordans. Spending $900+ on some Black/Red XI's like it was nothing all the time. Now I'm realizing why he would pay that much... he fully well had intentions as passing them off as MJ PE's. Yeah so anyways, after about 2 months he changed his user ID to nikelosangeles. I was getting rid of a lot of my vintage t-shirts and he ended up buying one of them. He had put up a bunch of OG 1s for sale at one time, or I think it was just 1 pair but atleast 10 other pairs were pictured in the background.

Now here is where it gets interesting. When the auction for the MJJ AJKO's came up for sale, I immediately saw he was the high bidder but under the recently changed name of "n..i..k..e". I got curious because I know for a fact that he was the original owner of the shoes, and that Joerdan23 (legendxx3) was the seller. I immediately called him out for shill bidding then he IMs me on some BS like I didnt know what I was talking about. I'm fully aware of your shenanigans dunny, dont play. Funny story about Joe, I won a pair of OG 2s from him for about $400 (well he had a friend [rarekickz23 aka the same guy who he got his blk/red xiii pe's from] list them, but the payment went to his paypal) and he hits me up on aim and tells me that he was bringing all the boxes downstairs and they crumbled so he'd refund me. I got the refund a few days later but I asked him for pics since I basically knew that he was lying to me. He hit up my boy SoleSupreme days earlier asking how much they'd go for and he said around $900. When he got $400 I guess he got salty and came up with a pretty lame excuse. I never got the pictures until I called him out for shilling on those and he imed me. He had well over 2 months to get me the pics, I'm sure since you have a lot of friends you just asked them to take pics for you and you sent them to me. How am I so sure? Hmm.. well for 1 you sent me 2 tiny @%@ pics, and second… you had the same pair up for sale not much longer under his friend initforthegreen's ebay ID…so I don't know meng, whats really good?

Anyways, my thing is… really now… Where is Joe in all of this? I know he's done his deals with Lu, and either resold pairs he bought or sold FOR Mr. Jian Lu. I see Screech defending his name but I know Joe bought and sold from this dude. I bet he's probably mad now that he knows that his Infrared/Cardinal VI/VII are straight butchered. I'm no expert, actually I'm far from an expert.. but you can so easily tell that these joints were repainted and reglued.

Lets hear your side my man.

Oh well, Taco Bell. I'm out.

I've sold shoes to him under a couple of the user names. Every time I sold OGs he'd bid on them.

Originally Posted by lboiczo

=Ok heres the story on Lu. (from what I know atleast)

About while ago he popped up on ebay as sneakermuseum. From what I hear, he was actually trying to open up a nike sneaker museum as he claimed to have over 6,800 pairs of shoes to be displayed. I spotted him after he dropped a ton of cash on some metallic purple jordan 1s. After that, he disappeared for a while. Early last year he came back as nikebuddha. I had no idea who this dude was, and I really wanted to know. I'm a vintage collector and I'd always see the name nikebuddha as the first person bidding and he always had a high max bid, and usually ended up winning. For the most part it was mainly 80's runner (diablo, ldv, cortez, boston, ld, etc) and they'd go for $500-$600 easy. I had a pair of Aloha's for sale and his high bid was $1000 but they ended up selling for more to a dude in France. He continued to bid and bid, and won a bunch of stuff for crazy prices consistently. Then one day his account got suspended, and that was the end of nikebuddha.

Not long after that he resurfaced as nike7785. I didnt realize it was the same nikebuddha person, but after I lost a few auctions, I realized what was going on. This is when the whole Air Jordan thing came up. I remember galaxyvintage had a huge stock of deadstock jordans, and some pretty beat ones also... and he paid top dollar for all of them. I would be watching a lot of items and he'd be winning them. Especially size 13 Jordans. Spending $900+ on some Black/Red XI's like it was nothing all the time. Now I'm realizing why he would pay that much... he fully well had intentions as passing them off as MJ PE's. Yeah so anyways, after about 2 months he changed his user ID to nikelosangeles. I was getting rid of a lot of my vintage t-shirts and he ended up buying one of them. He had put up a bunch of OG 1s for sale at one time, or I think it was just 1 pair but atleast 10 other pairs were pictured in the background.

Now here is where it gets interesting. When the auction for the MJJ AJKO's came up for sale, I immediately saw he was the high bidder but under the recently changed name of "n..i..k..e". I got curious because I know for a fact that he was the original owner of the shoes, and that Joerdan23 (legendxx3) was the seller. I immediately called him out for shill bidding then he IMs me on some BS like I didnt know what I was talking about. I'm fully aware of your shenanigans dunny, dont play. Funny story about Joe, I won a pair of OG 2s from him for about $400 (well he had a friend [rarekickz23 aka the same guy who he got his blk/red xiii pe's from] list them, but the payment went to his paypal) and he hits me up on aim and tells me that he was bringing all the boxes downstairs and they crumbled so he'd refund me. I got the refund a few days later but I asked him for pics since I basically knew that he was lying to me. He hit up my boy SoleSupreme days earlier asking how much they'd go for and he said around $900. When he got $400 I guess he got salty and came up with a pretty lame excuse. I never got the pictures until I called him out for shilling on those and he imed me. He had well over 2 months to get me the pics, I'm sure since you have a lot of friends you just asked them to take pics for you and you sent them to me. How am I so sure? Hmm.. well for 1 you sent me 2 tiny @%@ pics, and second… you had the same pair up for sale not much longer under his friend initforthegreen's ebay ID…so I don't know meng, whats really good?

Anyways, my thing is… really now… Where is Joe in all of this? I know he's done his deals with Lu, and either resold pairs he bought or sold FOR Mr. Jian Lu. I see Screech defending his name but I know Joe bought and sold from this dude. I bet he's probably mad now that he knows that his Infrared/Cardinal VI/VII are straight butchered. I'm no expert, actually I'm far from an expert.. but you can so easily tell that these joints were repainted and reglued.

nyiqfc.jpg

Lets hear your side my man.

Oh well, Taco Bell. I'm out.
I spoke to Joe and this is what he had to say...

***I am speaking for JOE.***

Joerdan23TN (8:14:33 PM): you bought the shoes from Joe, joe let you know the shoes got cracked when a stack of his boxs fell, you shortly after got a100% full refund
Joerdan23TN (8:15:56 PM): weeks later you gave rare23 a neg. feedback because you were salty.
tried to call joe a liar and requested pics of the messed up shoes.
Joerdan23TN (8:16:55 PM): You received pics of the shoes and tried to say that he must of got pics of cracked soles from a friend
Joerdan23TN (8:17:37 PM): sounds like you got a fair shake and just got a little bitter you didnt get his II's.

I've never done bussiness with Joe or met him but I've been friends with him for about 2 years.I've spoke to him on the phone once about randomshoes and from the way he sounds and the way he is,he's a very honest and trusted man.Early last year,whenever I was down and was going throughrelationship problems and had sad away messages up feeling stressed and depressed, he would be there for me to help me.He always has a solution toeverything,on top of all that, he would even tell me to call him if I needed advice/help.When my paypal account was suspended, out of hundreds of buddies Itrusted him the most and would ask him If I could give him money to pay for transactions I had won.Even though this was off topic,all I'm trying to say isthat Joe is legit,honest and a trusted helpful man.

As far as Screech,I met him and Rare23 at the NY S-C event in 2006.I never done bussiness with them and I don't remember who was who but they seemed likevery cool dudes and I'm not sure if it was screech or rare23 but when I was dead tired after a 34 hour camp-out,I had left my cowboy dunks that I boughtfrom the event near their table and one of them found me after looking for me all over the area to give them to me and that's something I will never forgeteven though screech is always hard to talk to,cocky and rude and could be because of all the legal or illegal money,I really don't know but either way,Iguess that's what money does to you.
tired.gif

Don't worry guys, nothing important is getting deleted.

I'm trying to clean the entire thread by getting rid of alot of these one word replies as well as posts that have no value to the thread.

if it was true, don't you think everyone would know and nobody would keep asking who it is?

Why are pages vanishing? So by the way, if the factories that produces legit pairs are also the factories that produces fake pairs, how come they never turnout the same?

Originally Posted by ijapino

Don't worry guys, nothing important is getting deleted.

I'm trying to clean the entire thread by getting rid of alot of these one word replies as well as posts that have no value to the thread.

*Wipes sweat off brow*

So joe can respond by proxy ta one guy complainin about an auction but he can't bother ta mention the insane drama unfoldin over the last 2 days in whichhe is totally involved???

At least screech attempted ta face up for awhile til NIKE scared him off.

I was just checking out ebay's user ID history for n..i..k..e. Here's what i found.
n..i..k..e Oct-22-07 Present
nikelosangeles Aug-12-07 Oct-22-07
nike7785 Apr-28-07 Aug-12-07

if you put in nikebuddha this is what you get
nikebuddha Oct-16-06 Not a registered user just a little info.

I am trying to dig deeper into this. Anybody ever file a complaint against any of these user IDs?

The concept is ingenious but degrading. The main thing is that how is this thing passing off? cause everyone in our society now are hopping on jays like amutha.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom