WOW!!

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

I find it funny how I pm some of these "super collectors" about these doctored shoes and get no response. I guess you DO have to be in the "group". These doctored shoes are in more places than you think.......

my question is what da hell u doin coppin shoes that look unfinished in da first place....dill's VII's maybe rare as hell..even in its doctoredstate...but they're awfully disgustin....

I sware 2008 just started and this should be post of the year already, its like a movie, this is the first post I go to everytime I check the JB forum.

Joerdan wrote:
I was the middle man for selling one shoe, to one person on this board. Dill! He is the only one I owe any response to.
A couple of questions Joe, Is that REALLY a true statement? I can remember you distinctly offering me the Fake AJKO I with stitched MJJ, did youNOT sell that shoe also!? How about the Jordan XI IE with Michael Jordan stitched inside the tongue? did you NOT sell that shoe also? And how about the lowconcord XI with mesh that is in your possession? did you not try and sell that shoe also? If you're going to come clean just come all the way clean.TheShoeGame

not trying to add fuel to the fire, but i can see where ghettocat was coming from with his inquiries

dude just had questions on the uncertainty of the whole situation from the get-go. i wont front, i questioned some of those things too. I wasn't sure aboutthe initial responses from the OGs being that they were somewhat cryptic...but now they made known that they were still gathering evidence. and now they laterclarified with their responses- done.

maybe some assumptions were made, but at the end of the day im sure disrespect wasn't the main intention with all ghettocat's questions

everyone should just be appreciative this whole scam has finally been put on blast

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

i dont know where this comes in but joerdan sold me those XI I.E lows in november and i bought them for over 1.5k. if they are indeed fake can someone either PM me or make a post on this thread as to why they are fake so i can get my refund. thanks
the most tell tale sign would be the tag, if it says something along the lines of 9x0111-FTPS it is fake, generic GR IE's with tongue folded backto stitch the "Michael Jordan" and put back (check the tongue area as well where the elastic is for possible bad stitching). and tag removed andreplaced... also check the tag for possible stitch holes that have been skipped

I have a real pair of these shoes and they are nowhere like the GR, totally different.

Wow, what a crazy post and a lot of deception going on in here. It's funny how joerdan23 comes on the post and says he's only sold 1 shoes for this Lucharacter yet a few posts later, others come out and call him out on other sales, I don't know what to believe right now, pretty crazy stuff guys.

Jaysonisfly, you probably should email or pm this joe guy and confront him and get your money back. Seems like this Raj guy knows what he's talking aboutso I would take his advice on those jordan's you purchased as being fake.

Originally Posted by chickhien

can we change the the title of this thread to:

lu PE's fiasco

okay sorry that was mad corny

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How FITTING of a name would that be... WOW dude.. that is some great thinking honestly... lu then PE then a fiasco.. PERFECT fit... LOL.. When thethread of 2008 is announced.. it HAS to be called LU PE'S FIASCO... great stuff!

looks like he had 2 pairs at the same time cus he sold me mine to but I never knew he had 2 pairs if I would have I would have question y instantly? So toanswer your question we both got fake ie lows

Originally Posted by soychulo

I wonder how many other folks are reading this thread wondering if some shoes they purchased from these sellers are legit or not.

Exactly and it really doesn't help that getting an account here isn't too fast (that _wasn't_ meant to be offensive, its just a fact). PEcollectors really should work together in this one to cover all the fakes quickly.
ohwell.gif

i got some pics of the tag right now but its for my ISS username, ballerriffic92. the pics with my NT username dont show the tag clearly cuz i used flash photography. here are both pics if you just zoom into the third pic theres the tag and you can see the tag clearly
WOW, more fakes.
not fake....doctored.

i dont know if this has been posted before, but can u get the authorites on him. i mean he is sort of selling counterfit shoes. he is selling them as"real PE's" when the are not.

man this is so out of hand. really damn this is why i dont purchase the PE/OG's that often because of this and the fact i cant wear them. i would love torock a pair of chi town X's. this is turning into some type @%@.

jaysonisfly - I think you should first gather ALL the info you can on him. (adrress,name,etc.) He scammed you for a lot of money by kinda "falseadvertising". Im no lawyer, but you lost a lot of money and im sure you want it back. Threaten him with legal actions. If he still doesnt respond and youhave enough info, you could try taking legal action. Hope that helps. I've been scammed before, its no good feeling.

EDIT: this was settled in a friendly matter. Joe didnt know they were altered. he gave me a complete refund

Yeah legal action is def. last resort. Im just saying, he has a choice to refund you money and do the right thing. If he is a jerk about it and keeps avoidingyou, then you really have no other choice. thats just my opinion.

No problem man. 1.5k is a lot and i would hate to loose it on some "fake" shoes. I'd do whatever i could to get my money back. Especially at 16!BTW, if you are looking for a new home for any on you PEs, PM me.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I was thinking the same thing when I saw SO many DS OG 1's. Hmmmm. Interesting theory about the whole 'mentor' thing, takeflight.
I just think this is a DEFINITE POSSIBILITY... For the legendary Retired-Jordans to dissapear out of the sneaker scene the way he did... He would just have a motive to screw other collectors, somewhat of a "PAYBACK" in his mind maybe???

retired-jordans still sells on ebay......

giving his id would be wrong...i bought from him and all was fine.

i didnt find out until much later that that was r-j.

btw he has over 400 positive fb with 1 neg.

i do not want to take legal action since i know that he has a newborn son and a family to take care of. legal action would be the last resort situation. if joe is reading this, all i want is a refund + a couple hundred dollars for all the trouble he has caused me. if he cannot fulfill this then i guess i could take legal action. this is a formal "call out" if you will and hope you (Joe) will respond
I havent been following this whole thing 100% but if this is a case of fraud/scam and its 100% backed up and he doesnt wanna be responsible bygiving back you money, LEGAL ACTION.

I dont care who you are and what your living conditions are, if you scammed me. PAY UP.

I dont know about asking for a few hundred for "trouble caused"...what exactly would this be?

Goodluck.

thanks man. since i still have the pair and the box he mailed me pair to me in, i have his adress and name easily. i jsut dont know what to do after that. i do not want to take legal action since i know that he has a newborn son and a family to take care of. legal action would be the last resort situation. if joe is reading this, all i want is a refund + a couple hundred dollars for all the trouble he has caused me. if he cannot fulfill this then i guess i could take legal action. this is a formal "call out" if you will and hope you (Joe) will respond

I dont mea to offend you, but just ask for the refund...asking for more money for "compensation" wont work..its borderline extortion..Besideswhat trouble has he caused? You just found out two days ago..yea, it was a purchase under false pretenses, but no judge would award you compensation...just afyi

Angel

^Real.

People please read this entire thread if your going to make a post, its pointless if you dont because people keep stating the same questions over and over ANDthey get answered over and over...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by chickhien

can we change the the title of this thread to:

lu PE's fiasco

okay sorry that was mad corny

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How FITTING of a name would that be... WOW dude.. that is some great thinking honestly... lu then PE then a fiasco.. PERFECT fit... LOL.. When the thread of 2008 is announced.. it HAS to be called LU PE'S FIASCO... great stuff!

LOL i cant take all the credit. i was reading a post by aaron1976 and he mentioned the word "fiasco" and "LU" in the same sentence andit clicked.

Back
Top Bottom