Wrestling thoooo???!?!?!

Originally Posted by dland24

OP....just curious if you watch movies or tv shows that are not documentaries.
Also yes, TV and Movies aren't real but the acting is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better and makes it more compelling to watch. 
Maybe wrestling for me is just like watching a baad T.V show... ex. Hart of Dixie 
sick.gif

Everyone has their own opinion on wrestling.
it's fake yes, most people know it, there are some who don't a majority of them are kids but it's alright nothing really wrong with that.
it's like how most people still think that the Jersey Shore or most of these reality shows are real and not scripted.
I personally watch it because it entertains me a lot more then other weekly episodic shows that has been running for more then 10 years.
that's all me though.
to each their own for sure.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Whats the deal with wrestling???

All these wrestling related threads lately???

You guys do know it fake right???

and the acting is FAR below par right???

Where does the excitment and entertainment happen for you guys??

Does this count as a sport? Honestly Id probably watch NASCAR before watching (whos a current wrestler? Is the Rock still popular??)
laugh.gif

Someone Enlighten me...whats the BIG IDEA??

inb4: to each his own yada yada
N28h7.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
one of the GOAT stunners. A+ to these Gifs thoooooooooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

It's still real to me damnit...

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
I've been trying to find that first gif you posted
The Flair elbow to his jacket
roll.gif
roll.gif

Surprised this classic hasn't been posted yet

1285147220_mood-swing.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know if it's just me, but there's no 'classic' posted there at all
Wrestling+botch+-+Missed+kick.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by theDEEK

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1239875383_fake_wrestling.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif

I grew up loving it, but i'm not into now so much anymore... or since i started having sex earlier... but i think thats just a coincidence that the WWF attitude era ended when i started gettin bunz...

anywho i'll look forward to the day I watch wrestling with my kids one day. who knows? #Itmighthappen

but don't ruin it for others. they enjoy it and thats all that matters, like some may not understand nascar but obviously theres something about it that draws revenue and attention. so just let it be and keep doin you
20-1.jpg

love the gifs in this thread. thanks or the laughs.

I havent watched wrestling regularly since maybe 15+ years ago, but I can still appreciate its entertainment value (like OP, I am grown... 31).

Wrestling brings back a lot of nostalgia for me and will always hold a place in my heart. I have 2 very distinct memories about my family that are Wrestling related. My oldest cousin gathering up all of us and heading down to the LA Coliseum to try and scalp tickets for all of us to get into Wrestlemania II. Then there was Summerslam 1988. My parents outright refused to spend money to buy the PPV, and me and my brothers swore that it would be the end of the world if we didnt get to watch the Mega Powers take on the Mega Bucks. My now deceased uncle (RIP) came and picked us up, brought us back to his place so we could spend the night, and ordered the PPV for us and our cousins. Still one of my best childhood memories.

@im that one - offtopic kinda, but did you wrestle collegiately or just in HS? What year did you go out for Olympic trials? That is damn impressive if you got to that level.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

love the gifs in this thread. thanks or the laughs.

I havent watched wrestling regularly since maybe 15+ years ago, but I can still appreciate its entertainment value (like OP, I am grown... 31).

Wrestling brings back a lot of nostalgia for me and will always hold a place in my heart. I have 2 very distinct memories about my family that are Wrestling related. My oldest cousin gathering up all of us and heading down to the LA Coliseum to try and scalp tickets for all of us to get into Wrestlemania II. Then there was Summerslam 1988. My parents outright refused to spend money to buy the PPV, and me and my brothers swore that it would be the end of the world if we didnt get to watch the Mega Powers take on the Mega Bucks. My now deceased uncle (RIP) came and picked us up, brought us back to his place so we could spend the night, and ordered the PPV for us and our cousins. Still one of my best childhood memories.

@im that one - offtopic kinda, but did you wrestle collegiately or just in HS? What year did you go out for Olympic trials? That is damn impressive if you got to that level.
Same here. Wrestling brings back a lot of memories.

WrestleMania XIX is one. I slept over my friends house and we both stayed up till like 5 am just talking about Mania and what would happen on Raw the next night. We still had to wake up at 7am to catch the bus for school.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

wrestling is a good indicator of your mental standing. Everyone used to like wrestling back in the day b/c we were 14. If you're 24+ and u still on that, u need to reevaluate your life, interests, goals etc. 

Like for the dudes who say "oh wrestling used to be good back in the day, not anymore." Nah its exactly the same as before, u just matured. 
M7O3B.gif

Back
Top Bottom