Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by hymen man

Yo Jericho.. HAS TO be coked up.
I think so

Cranky Vince @CrankyVince

WHISPERING TO JAMIE NOBLE THAT THE SECRET TO JERICHO'S PROLONGED YOUTH ISN'T HIS "BREAKS" BUT A NICE BOTOX AND HGH COCKTAIL. NOBLE, NODDING.

Jamie Noble where have I heard that name before

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by casekicks

That was pure garbage..
you dorks will NEVER be satisfied with what they give you.
C'mon man, Y2J's WWE debut in '99 was exciting because it mattered. His last return was expected and weak. This time.... 
eyes.gif

tired.gif
. The promos were much better than whats actually happening right now in the ring.

You know what for that it was worth the however many weeks of wait... Even if he does nothing else

LMFAO right now..My wife keeps telling me to shut the F up..In tears..MEGA MEGA TROLL JERICHO..

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Nah man, I thought I was exempt from that cause I was the original supporter of Blackdown.
These dudes weren't around that time, they don't know.
30t6p3b.gif
You good people, bruh.

CrankyVince mentioning Taker is not a good sign for those who are anti-Taker on this.

What's up DSK. It's crazy that these dudes have never heard ofBlackdown, especially with Sexual Chocolate as champ. I can't faultthem for that, though, cause it was an inside joke in the olderthreads. I'm with you, though. He is back, and I am back as well. Whyis he face though?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Oh my god.....this is about to be &@^#%$* epic.......if he just leaves.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Good call Peep.

Chris Jeritroll.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I love it. That was awesome. I hope he does the exact same thing for the next few weeks without ever speaking a word.

This

That segment was pure gold.

Back
Top Bottom