Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

What?

That didn't make any sense...

Something has to happen...Heel Turn by interfering in the 6 man match?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Oh my god.....this is about to be &@^#%$* epic.......if he just leaves.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Good call Peep.

Chris Jeritroll.
Brutha, you have got to change gimmicks right now..Cause nothing you ever, eeevvvveeerrr, do in the NTWE will be as good as what Y2J just did..

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]he's been trolling soooo hard on twitter, and now all this. He has to be Troll Jericho... new gimmick. pure comedy.[/color]

I've done some coke in my life... and the way he was smirking and jumping around, and moving his mouth (NH) he was definitely yoked.

Jericho wouldn't have come back unless he had a good gimmick idea, and if that is his gimmick, I'm completely on board. That was one of the most entertaining returns in history for the sheer troll factor of it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I love it. That was awesome. I hope he does the exact same thing for the next few weeks without ever speaking a word.

This would be very funny. Do it until the whole crowd turns on him for doing it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't get how the videos play into this?

Let's give it a little time to play out.  I give Jericho the benefit of the doubt to make sense of it all.

you dudes wont be saying that was horrible when he makes the most flawless exciting heel turn of the decade.

I don't get how the videos play into this?

Let's give it a little time to play out.  I give Jericho the benefit of the doubt to make sense of it all.
With the way he just trolled the audience, I wouldn't be surprised if the promos had nothing to do with anything.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by casekicks

Bellas are just not attractive at all..But they do have some serious moose knuckles going on..

osttf8.gif

Sorry man, but their faces are ugly and they're built like 2x4's(flat on both sides)..

huh!!?? u blind bro?? or is kharma your cup of tea??

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Now please turn heel immediately to explain these end of the world promos.

this
I take this statement back.  I want him to do exactly what he did tonight for a few more weeks to get crowds to really hate him.  It will be a much more effective way of turning him heel.  And then he can explain the end of the world videos as a full fledged heel.

i think the real question is... how many former enemy heel characters will John Cena team up with this year?

That's about the only way he can be a true heel at this point.
I would have been straight up okay with him interrupting the last match.

The reason it doesn't make sense cause they made the damn promos ambiguous. They were apparently going to straight up debut Taker if they couldn't get Jericho. Those promos were cut, and reedited to kind of fit a more end of the world schema. Because they seemed to be mortuary, and Taker based.

They straight up dropped the ball based on the character that Jericho will play.
Jericho can explain it, but like everything with WWE it will be kind of half assed.

I'm so confused right now
He's definitely gonna be a heel. Even though this was a HUGE troll move
laugh.gif
it kind of makes sense if you think about it. Who gets heel heat after being away for so long, especially someone like Y2J? A heel promo wouldn't have worked tonight...he was basically mocking the typical babyface WWE guy.
laugh.gif

I love it. That was awesome. I hope he does the exact same thing for the next few weeks without ever speaking a word.
It'd be %*!$**$ dope if he does that until the Royal Rumble...where he wins and speaks for the 1st time on the following RAW. And cuts a heel promo.
pimp.gif

I will 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if we don't see him again for like 2-3 weeks and he walks out on stage like he never left in the first place...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really want it to get to the point where he comes out to get people hyped to boo's, high fives people who are booin, does the Same exact motions with running around, pointing to the crowd. All done with not one word. would be too damn funny.[/color]

My stomach hurts so *@*$) bad right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what an epic build up and delivery without even saying anything

Back
Top Bottom