Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

So much trolling, so little time to speak for Jericho. He might be trolling us as we speak with this supposed new gimmick and face turn and then go back to his suit-wearing, slow speaking, honest savior ways.

Except for the initial entrance, that Jericho segment was the absolute best thing that will happen in the wwe for the entire year..I hope dude writes another book based off of just this comeback..

Don't know why but for some reason I got a feeling that Cena might turn heel tonight..But don't quote me on that..

Brodus gonna get some shine?
nvm 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

osttf8.gif

Sorry man, but their faces are ugly and they're built like 2x4's(flat on both sides)..

huh!!?? u blind bro?? or is kharma your cup of tea??

Man, if the Bellas are built like 2x4's, what is Kelly Kelly built like?

CONGRATULATING @IAMJERICHO ON ONE HELL OF A HEEL PERFORMANCE, AND HIS NICELY PLUCKED EYEBROWS. BEEN HAVING MINE DONE SINCE '90, @+%+ YOU.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

and why in the blue hell is Henry competing... why is he even on Raw?? Let that man heal up...[/color]

This really has me intrigued... my favorite current wrestler is back and just had the most bizarre return in recent memory.

Now please turn heel immediately to explain these end of the world promos.

this
I take this statement back.  I want him to do exactly what he did tonight for a few more weeks to get crowds to really hate him.  It will be a much more effective way of turning him heel.  And then he can explain the end of the world videos as a full fledged heel.

nah i got u. i didn't mean turn him heel next week but he eventually does turn.

i wonder what his next tweet will say, seeing as he was trolling for weeks

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Oh my god.....this is about to be &@^#%$* epic.......if he just leaves.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Good call Peep.

Chris Jeritroll.
Brutha, you have got to change gimmicks right now..Cause nothing you ever, eeevvvveeerrr, do in the NTWE will be as good as what Y2J just did..

2hnbbdi.jpg

dfdpcn.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

For real though, Jericho was
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

What?

That didn't make any sense...

Something has to happen...Heel Turn by interfering in the 6 man match?

Jericho trolling the crowd will get him over as a heel WAY more than a promo or interference on the night of his return ever could.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really want it to get to the point where he comes out to get people hyped to boo's, high fives people who are booin, does the Same exact motions with running around, pointing to the crowd. All done with not one word. would be too damn funny.[/color]

Hated aloof face Jericho would be sweet.

osttf8.gif

Sorry man, but their faces are ugly and they're built like 2x4's(flat on both sides)..

Nah bro, not blind..I just don't dig chicks that are 96 pounds with no butt cheeks and A cup boobs..Theres about a dozen women in the E that are better looking and better built than the bella twins..Sorry if I hurt the almight 4w and GHIMS' feelings..Please don't kick me outta the NTWE..Please..Seriously don't ban me..I promise to never upset you guys again..I'll even be nice and boring like bkchoionimac for the rest of my life as long as you let me stay..We good now?..Please say yes!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hopefully this means we get a y2j dl in wwe '12

even though someone created a real good one already

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Man, if the Bellas are built like 2x4's, what is Kelly Kelly built like?

as much hate as i get for being a kaitlyn mark, i just can't get behind you on this one case.
bella-twins-carwash-1-top10hotwwedivas.blogspot.com.jpg

how can't you get behind that?

exotic look, and the perfect body for a slim body type. and the fact that they don't have implants is even better.

just imagine being able to fit a whole delicious bella titty in your mouth. 

i bet it's 
eek.gif

In the history of the WWE, when a "big" star returns, almost every time, they would cut a promo about how great it feels to be back (word to the rock). They would play up to the crowd and have them eating off of the palm of their hands, even making them say the wrestlers' catchphrases. While watching Jericho in the ring, i just couldnt see him saying "welcome, to, raw, is, jerichooooo!" his goal is to reinvent himself and he wont accomplish that by doing the same shtick he did in the past.

Back
Top Bottom