Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by Club29

I dont know how you guys watch this crap.

you all know its fake right????

does it matter? so are movies. and there's a lot of real life that people wish wasn't. it's just another form of entertainment. not that big of deal.

and i didn't for many years. but my son is getting into it. him and i are sitting here now watching (some) of this. just something we do, to each his own man.

Originally Posted by im that one

does it matter? so are movies. and there's a lot of real life that people wish wasn't. it's just another form of entertainment. not that big of deal.

and i didn't for many years. but my son is getting into it. him and i are sitting here now watching (some) of this. just something we do, to each his own man.

he was being sarcastic..........clubs a ntwf wrestler/announcer/analyst

he was being sarcastic..........clubs a ntwf wrestler/announcer/analyst

laugh.gif

you must be new to NTWT

laugh.gif

you must be new to NTWT

laugh.gif

you must be new to NTWT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fairly. like i said, just started getting back into this as of last year and a half. came in here a couple weeks ago.

i wasn't saying all that to be a ****, just was in convo. rjshrug.

Just about as fake as that tough guy persona you try to pull off on here.

laugh.gif

you must be new to NTWT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fairly. like i said, just started getting back into this as of last year and a half. came in here a couple weeks ago.

i wasn't saying all that to be a ****, just was in convo. rjshrug.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

and just like that, the seeds have been planted...

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it

nerd.gif

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it

nerd.gif

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it

images

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it

images

Just moved and got my internet back up today. Rumble was the worst I have seen in years (way it was booked). 40 men was OD; overdrawn angles (nexus) and piss poor comedy (cena and little bastard) killed the match.

Thanks to NT for the updates on Raw, I dont have tv till next week so I was able to keep up, definitley some interesting things in the works from the way it sounds!

Just moved and got my internet back up today. Rumble was the worst I have seen in years (way it was booked). 40 men was OD; overdrawn angles (nexus) and piss poor comedy (cena and little bastard) killed the match.

Thanks to NT for the updates on Raw, I dont have tv till next week so I was able to keep up, definitley some interesting things in the works from the way it sounds!

- Former WWE writer Dave Lagana has written about Sting joining WWE on his IWantWrestling.comblog and reveals Sting almost debuted at WrestleMania years ago. Here’s what he wrote:

“Sting at Wrestlemania almost happened nine years ago. Wrestlemania 18 will always be remembered for the memorable Hogan vs. Rock battle in Toronto. That event also featured Triple H winning the undisputed World Title from Chris Jericho and Steve Austin facing NWO Scott Hall (w/Kevin Nash). Sting was approached that year to make his WWE debut and wrestle on the big event. Once he was introduced to the brand, it was pitched that at Wrestlemania 18 Sting would face Kurt Angle. If you remember, Kurt was eventually thrown into a match with Kane with little setup. The deal apparently fell apart as Sting wasn’t willing to work the full WWE schedule. Now nine years later, we might finally get to see Sting in WWE.

I’m the biggest proponent of pushing new talent in high profile positions. I see Wade Barrett as one of the shining stars of WWE in 2010. The table is set very nicely for new talents to be featured in main events of Wrestlemania this year with Alberto Del Rio and Miz. But what is lacking that “big fight dream match

- Former WWE writer Dave Lagana has written about Sting joining WWE on his IWantWrestling.comblog and reveals Sting almost debuted at WrestleMania years ago. Here’s what he wrote:

“Sting at Wrestlemania almost happened nine years ago. Wrestlemania 18 will always be remembered for the memorable Hogan vs. Rock battle in Toronto. That event also featured Triple H winning the undisputed World Title from Chris Jericho and Steve Austin facing NWO Scott Hall (w/Kevin Nash). Sting was approached that year to make his WWE debut and wrestle on the big event. Once he was introduced to the brand, it was pitched that at Wrestlemania 18 Sting would face Kurt Angle. If you remember, Kurt was eventually thrown into a match with Kane with little setup. The deal apparently fell apart as Sting wasn’t willing to work the full WWE schedule. Now nine years later, we might finally get to see Sting in WWE.

I’m the biggest proponent of pushing new talent in high profile positions. I see Wade Barrett as one of the shining stars of WWE in 2010. The table is set very nicely for new talents to be featured in main events of Wrestlemania this year with Alberto Del Rio and Miz. But what is lacking that “big fight dream match

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it
themizstrokesbriefcase.gif

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it
themizstrokesbriefcase.gif

Back
Top Bottom