Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

laugh.gif
i have no beef with 4wrestling. it is he that wants me dead. he can have funeral for me like the undertaker
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I dont know how you guys watch this crap.

you all know its fake right????

Just about as fake as that tough guy persona you try to pull off on here.

and just like that, the seeds have been planted...

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it
I sure as hell don't.

What would it even be billed as? We had "Streak vs Career. The most that I can think of is "Has been v.s. Never was". I'll let you to decide which is which.

you wouldnt even get a dark match on the card, son!

Spoiler [+]
you've been CLUBBED

although i guess if 'Mania was for grudge matches, the big-money matchup would be 4W vs Noblekane
laugh.gif

*Sighs*

Listen up Club69,  you must have me mistaken with one of the other curtain jerkers around here. I'm not one for *clears throat*, clubbing. Nor am one to lay down for talentless hacks like you with your UFC act. Your personality is about as dry as Dan Severns'. Too bad you're no where as good as Dan though. You just suck quite honestly.

Highlight the sentence under this one.
You suck.

I dont know how you guys watch this crap.

you all know its fake right????

Just about as fake as that tough guy persona you try to pull off on here.

and just like that, the seeds have been planted...

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it
I sure as hell don't.

What would it even be billed as? We had "Streak vs Career. The most that I can think of is "Has been v.s. Never was". I'll let you to decide which is which.

you wouldnt even get a dark match on the card, son!

Spoiler [+]
you've been CLUBBED

although i guess if 'Mania was for grudge matches, the big-money matchup would be 4W vs Noblekane
laugh.gif

*Sighs*

Listen up Club69,  you must have me mistaken with one of the other curtain jerkers around here. I'm not one for *clears throat*, clubbing. Nor am one to lay down for talentless hacks like you with your UFC act. Your personality is about as dry as Dan Severns'. Too bad you're no where as good as Dan though. You just suck quite honestly.

Highlight the sentence under this one.
You suck.

If I knew trying to find logic in TNA Booking would get anywhere:

I don't understand why AJ would be part of "they".

Then why did Crimson choke him out a few weeks ago?

Wouldn't it have made more sense for They to be some kind of younger uprising? Red, Lethal, etc.?

Now we have Immortal and Fourtune warring with each other, so how often will we see the X Division now?

I know this is all TNA could come up with because of the Nash, Booker and possible Sting situation, but what is this I don't even--

Wouldn't it have made more sense for They to be some kind of younger uprising? Red, Lethal, etc.?

Now we have Immortal and Fourtune warring with each other, so how often will we see the X Division now?

I know this is all TNA could come up with because of the Nash, Booker and possible Sting situation, but what is this I don't even--

- Don’t count on Mistico keeping his mask when he starts working in WWE developmental. Alberto Del Rio told people back when he signed with WWE that they promised him he wouldn’t have to unmask and shortly after he got called up to developmental, they took the mask off.

There’s always a possibility WWE will keep Mistico under a mask, especially if they’re looking to fill the Rey Mysterio void.

- You may remember a few months back where Kevin Nash made some negative comments against Wade Barrett and Nexus during an interview he did with Sean Waltman. According to Nash, he was working an angle of his own the whole time. Nash wrote on Twitter:

“I watched WWE product. Knew I could draw $ with Wade. Said whatever I could to instill interest. Amazing, I talked all that !!#$.

And of the 40 guys in the RR, the one person I disrespected the most was the one that eliminated me was Wade. Poetic Justice. God I love it.

- Don’t count on Mistico keeping his mask when he starts working in WWE developmental. Alberto Del Rio told people back when he signed with WWE that they promised him he wouldn’t have to unmask and shortly after he got called up to developmental, they took the mask off.

There’s always a possibility WWE will keep Mistico under a mask, especially if they’re looking to fill the Rey Mysterio void.

- You may remember a few months back where Kevin Nash made some negative comments against Wade Barrett and Nexus during an interview he did with Sean Waltman. According to Nash, he was working an angle of his own the whole time. Nash wrote on Twitter:

“I watched WWE product. Knew I could draw $ with Wade. Said whatever I could to instill interest. Amazing, I talked all that !!#$.

And of the 40 guys in the RR, the one person I disrespected the most was the one that eliminated me was Wade. Poetic Justice. God I love it.

laugh.gif
I'd pay good money for a 4wrestling vs Noblekane grudge match.

I've never understood his intense hate for Noblekane.

laugh.gif
I'd pay good money for a 4wrestling vs Noblekane grudge match.

I've never understood his intense hate for Noblekane.

Konnan said Mistico speaks no English. He also has a massive ego that may not go over well when he's forced to basically be a rookie in FCW. Interesting.

Konnan said Mistico speaks no English. He also has a massive ego that may not go over well when he's forced to basically be a rookie in FCW. Interesting.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

I was actually pleasantly surprised with this angle and the way A.J. was explaining the move.

It's pretty much what Main Even Mafia would have been if "they" turned out to be them but instead we get the youth and guys that really built TNA (Booker, Nash, Steiner, Angle vs. AJ, BMI, Kaz)
I'm pretty sure this was sorta of a last minute decision as they couldn't really get anything else together in time. Either that or Crimson choking out AJ was all part of the plan.
"They" could always add some of those talents you mentioned but would Red, Lethal, Crimson, Angle, Morgaon really be enough to put over as "they"? AJ needed a face turn really bad anyways...

You also mentioned the X division but I think maybe now more than ever we'll see a lot of it. Suicide made his return and rightfully so...Gen. Me are becoming better and better (please don't split these two up TNA), they could throw Joe and Pope in there, the possibilities are endless.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

I was actually pleasantly surprised with this angle and the way A.J. was explaining the move.

It's pretty much what Main Even Mafia would have been if "they" turned out to be them but instead we get the youth and guys that really built TNA (Booker, Nash, Steiner, Angle vs. AJ, BMI, Kaz)
I'm pretty sure this was sorta of a last minute decision as they couldn't really get anything else together in time. Either that or Crimson choking out AJ was all part of the plan.
"They" could always add some of those talents you mentioned but would Red, Lethal, Crimson, Angle, Morgaon really be enough to put over as "they"? AJ needed a face turn really bad anyways...

You also mentioned the X division but I think maybe now more than ever we'll see a lot of it. Suicide made his return and rightfully so...Gen. Me are becoming better and better (please don't split these two up TNA), they could throw Joe and Pope in there, the possibilities are endless.

NTWT MEMBER SPREADSHEET HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH:
kb8 3quick
datboi81
Tommy Wong
DangerousG
xtianp
lilpennymagicfan
notoriousPAT
CHICHAN
MrMundayNite
WhatsLosinLike
Sco cuddie1

kb8 3quick
datboi81
Tommy Wong
DangerousG
xtianp
lilpennymagicfan
notoriousPAT
CHICHAN
MrMundayNite
WhatsLosinLike
Sco cuddie1

kb8 3quick
datboi81
Tommy Wong
DangerousG
xtianp
lilpennymagicfan
notoriousPAT
CHICHAN
MrMundayNite
WhatsLosinLike
Sco cuddie1

Whta's it for and how do I sign up?

kb8 3quick
datboi81
Tommy Wong
DangerousG
xtianp
lilpennymagicfan
notoriousPAT
CHICHAN
MrMundayNite
WhatsLosinLike
Sco cuddie1

kb8 3quick
datboi81
Tommy Wong
DangerousG
xtianp
lilpennymagicfan
notoriousPAT
CHICHAN
MrMundayNite
WhatsLosinLike
Sco cuddie1

Late night NTWT booty calls.

Post your info here, and I'll add you in.

kb8 3quick
datboi81
Tommy Wong
DangerousG
xtianp
lilpennymagicfan
notoriousPAT
CHICHAN
MrMundayNite
WhatsLosinLike
Sco cuddie1

Late night NTWT booty calls.

Post your info here, and I'll add you in.

Back
Top Bottom