Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by Questions03

Am I the only one who thinks Mistico would have to tone down his style in the E?...

i hope not i seen him wrestle 3 years ago when i was in mexico and this dude was a beast
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who thinks Mistico would have to tone down his style in the E?...

i hope not i seen him wrestle 3 years ago when i was in mexico and this dude was a beast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

pimp.gif
From the stories I'm hearing, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Mistico didn't make it to the main roster.

pimp.gif
From the stories I'm hearing, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Mistico didn't make it to the main roster.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

pimp.gif
What's his deal? Ego?

pimp.gif
What's his deal? Ego?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

pimp.gif
What's his deal? Ego?
Yeah, big time ego.  Konnan and Meltzer both said they don't know how working in FCW is going to go over with him.  Between basically being told he doesn't know how to work, having to put the ring together and take it apart, cleaning the arena, wrestling in front of basically no one, and being forced to learn to speak English, it's going to be very interesting to see how it turns out.  Konnan was saying how Mistico was a jerk to fans and would refuse to let them take a picture with him unless they paid him for it.

pimp.gif
What's his deal? Ego?
Yeah, big time ego.  Konnan and Meltzer both said they don't know how working in FCW is going to go over with him.  Between basically being told he doesn't know how to work, having to put the ring together and take it apart, cleaning the arena, wrestling in front of basically no one, and being forced to learn to speak English, it's going to be very interesting to see how it turns out.  Konnan was saying how Mistico was a jerk to fans and would refuse to let them take a picture with him unless they paid him for it.

pimp.gif
What's his deal? Ego?

damn i did not know this
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
What's his deal? Ego?

damn i did not know this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Club29

I dont know how you guys watch this crap.

you all know its fake right????

Just about as fake as that tough guy persona you try to pull off on here.

and just like that, the seeds have been planted...

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it
I sure as hell don't.

What would it even be billed as? We had "Streak vs Career. The most that I can think of is "Has been v.s. Never was". I'll let you to decide which is which.

you wouldnt even get a dark match on the card, son!

Spoiler [+]
you've been CLUBBED

although i guess if 'Mania was for grudge matches, the big-money matchup would be 4W vs Noblekane
laugh.gif

*Sighs*

Listen up Club69,  you must have me mistaken with one of the other curtain jerkers around here. I'm not one for *clears throat*, clubbing. Nor am one to lay down for talentless hacks like you with your UFC act. Your personality is about as dry as Dan Severns'. Too bad you're no where as good as Dan though. You just suck quite honestly.

Highlight the sentence under this one.
You suck.

laugh.gif
listen kid...

I debuted in 2002 and have been main eventing since 2006. I havent even HEARD of you until like, a week ago!

Whether you realize or not, i have been carrying this place like a sack of potatoes, back while you were still shooting blanks.

I'll be in the big show (no Paul Wight) while you're headlining Superstars with Hyper Cutter.

At the end of the day, they ALLLLL know my name!

While people look at you and say "R-K....who?"

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it
I sure as hell don't.

What would it even be billed as? We had "Streak vs Career. The most that I can think of is "Has been v.s. Never was". I'll let you to decide which is which.

Spoiler [+]
you've been CLUBBED

although i guess if 'Mania was for grudge matches, the big-money matchup would be 4W vs Noblekane
laugh.gif

*Sighs*

Listen up Club69,  you must have me mistaken with one of the other curtain jerkers around here. I'm not one for *clears throat*, clubbing. Nor am one to lay down for talentless hacks like you with your UFC act. Your personality is about as dry as Dan Severns'. Too bad you're no where as good as Dan though. You just suck quite honestly.

You suck.

laugh.gif
listen kid...

I debuted in 2002 and have been main eventing since 2006. I havent even HEARD of you until like, a week ago!

Whether you realize or not, i have been carrying this place like a sack of potatoes, back while you were still shooting blanks.

I'll be in the big show (no Paul Wight) while you're headlining Superstars with Hyper Cutter.

I mean, if I was drawing as much as he is in Mexico I would likely have a problem with that as well. But I would suck it up for the opportunity. You have to humble your ego in order to grow as a person. Should be interesting to see how he deals with it.

I didn't know they made the FCW guys do crew work
laugh.gif
. I kinda like it. It's a very martial arts-esq type thing to have everyone set up break down and clean up. Good stuff
pimp.gif

I mean, if I was drawing as much as he is in Mexico I would likely have a problem with that as well. But I would suck it up for the opportunity. You have to humble your ego in order to grow as a person. Should be interesting to see how he deals with it.

I didn't know they made the FCW guys do crew work
laugh.gif
. I kinda like it. It's a very martial arts-esq type thing to have everyone set up break down and clean up. Good stuff
pimp.gif

Club29 wrote:

Club29 wrote:

Club29 wrote:

Club29 wrote:

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it
I sure as hell don't.

Spoiler [+]
you've been CLUBBED

laugh.gif

*Sighs*

You suck.

laugh.gif
listen kid...

laugh.gif
 Tell him to go bang his head up against the wall
laugh.gif

Club29 wrote:

Club29 wrote:

Club29 wrote:

Club29 wrote:

Club vs. 4W at 'Mania

the people wanna see it
I sure as hell don't.

Spoiler [+]
you've been CLUBBED

laugh.gif

*Sighs*

You suck.

laugh.gif
listen kid...

laugh.gif
 Tell him to go bang his head up against the wall
laugh.gif

^ How in the hell does the guy who's only posted in here a handfull of times already have a cemented catchphrase?

C'mon guys, the rookie is making you all look bad.

^ How in the hell does the guy who's only posted in here a handfull of times already have a cemented catchphrase?

indifferent.gif
 go sit in the corner

indifferent.gif
 go sit in the corner

I want in the Fatal Fourway IC title match at The NTWT Wrestlemania

but theres one thing you should always remember....."The House Always Wins"

I want in the Fatal Fourway IC title match at The NTWT Wrestlemania

but theres one thing you should always remember....."The House Always Wins"

Back
Top Bottom