Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Glad Bray got the win there. Wasn't too bad for a stupid gimmick match...

Still not sure how I feel about Ambrose...Just seems like a homeless man's Pillman...

Still not sure how I feel about Ambrose...Just seems like a homeless man's Pillman...
He had a great buzz going but after HIAC he's lost everything that I found interesting. The whole allure to his character was being a badass without a care in the world. This feud with Wyatt has turned him into a brawler with no purpose.

I really want to like Jeans, but it just seems to me like since he went solo that he doesn't have good chemistry with anyone in the ring..Not saying he's a bad wrestler, cause he's not, but it just seems like most of his singles matches just don't click with me..

I really want to like Jeans, but it just seems to me like since he went solo that he doesn't have good chemistry with anyone in the ring..Not saying he's a bad wrestler, cause he's not, but it just seems like most of his singles matches just don't click with me..

As far as seth I think he's got good chemistry with basically anyone on the roster.

Shield complimented eachother.

Seth had the in ring skills
Dean had the mic skills
Reigns had the look.

But the split exposed everything about each of em but seth has greatly improved on the mic

its awkward when jeans doesn't get that pop for that spot ya know

plus he need more fundamentals imo

Dean's ring work leaves a lot to be desired, IMO....might just be cause by his character being a reckless brawler though.

Jeans hasn't told a story in the ring in who knows when. That's the problem. He's a good worker but there's no psychology. Take that HIAC match. There was no need to start on the top of the cage instead of in the cage and progressing outward.

Firing up some World

Young Bucks vs Time Splitters
http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00220_1_1

Watched Misawa vs Kobiashi from 03 earlier... ******* insane... Half n half suplex from ring apron to floor right on the head...

Jeans hasn't told a story in the ring in who knows when. That's the problem. He's a good worker but there's no psychology. Take that HIAC match. There was no need to start on the top of the cage instead of in the cage and progressing outward.

Firing up some World

I watched the Young Bucks vs Time Splitters vs Forever Hooligans yesterday. :pimp:

The match where Koslov failed at the rope flip?...

sy0o9yt.gif

Last edited:
@jdcurt2
One of my gifts have been sent to my Elf. The other parts of them I somewhat spoke to you about. Not mailable items

Lana looks so much more efficient when she is in black and her bun is on the lower half of her head.

Not mailable items?...

:rofl:
Prob NJPW World :lol:

Firing up some World

I watched the Young Bucks vs Time Splitters vs Forever Hooligans yesterday. :pimp:
was gonna fire that one up.

Good match. Fun spots and displays of athleticism. Shelley is a good worker but didn't really get much offense in.

Back
Top Bottom