Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

The match where Koslov failed at the rope flip?...

sy0o9yt.gif
Yup. Tears. :lol:

I was expecting a crappy show tonight but it was actually a decent show. I'm glad there were
no ** **** chant tonight.

I was expecting a crappy show tonight but it was actually a decent show. I'm glad there were
no ** **** chant tonight.

It was OK. there was no purpose or direction towards a story line though. I think I heard Daniel Bryan chants though

With the rumble next month whoch NXT wrestlers do yall see realistically entering? I know they've had ruse and bo in before.

I'd mark for balor and Owens. But I think realistically we will get Neville and maybe zayn

I would love to see Balor and Owens in the Rumble..I think KO is ready for prime time right now..

With the rumble next month whoch NXT wrestlers do yall see realistically entering? I know they've had ruse and bo in before.

I'd mark for balor and Owens. But I think realistically we will get Neville and maybe zayn

Only Neville and Zayn. Nobody going to give 5 good spots to please the marks. Maybe the let Finn in if they have a open spot to fill

Last edited:
Jeans hasn't told a story in the ring in who knows when. That's the problem. He's a good worker but there's no psychology. Take that HIAC match. There was no need to start on the top of the cage instead of in the cage and progressing outward.

Firing up some World

Young Bucks vs Time Splitters
http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00220_1_1

He's a psycho who wanted to completely destroy a guy he thought was his best friend, then stabbed him in the back. Fastest way to do that = throw him off the cage. therefore the desire to start on top.

Neville and Zayn will be the only 2 NXT dudes in the Rumble. 30-man Rumble isn't big enough to have 4-5 NXT guys as well as 3-4 "legends" and the rest of the roster...

Jeans hasn't told a story in the ring in who knows when. That's the problem. He's a good worker but there's no psychology. Take that HIAC match. There was no need to start on the top of the cage instead of in the cage and progressing outward.

Firing up some World

Young Bucks vs Time Splitters
http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00220_1_1

He's a psycho who wanted to completely destroy a guy he thought was his best friend, then stabbed him in the back. Fastest way to do that = throw him off the cage. therefore the desire to start on top.
i guess but i still feel thats terrible storytelling. i mean where does the match go after that spot? much rather he just abuse seth in the cage then breaks out of the cage to end seth's life. that's the problem with WWE everything has to be instant gratification instead of building stuff up organically.

So this is probably one of my favorite videos in the history of YouTube. I always watch it from time to time. It is the intro to Day 6 of the 2013 G1 Climax. The Fighter Entry Video Package. The music gets my hype every time man.

New Japan really knows how to present their stuff as legit. This feels like a video presenting ATHLETES. How it should be done. Each wrestler is briefly touched on with highlights and moves. It is so cool man.

Can't even front. Thought that Schizo commercial was going to be a dope promo as well....

Back
Top Bottom