Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

I hope they have the bff's. Summer NXT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Summer WWE

I call dibs on Sasha Banks.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
why cant i log in on my xbox 360? but on my computer and phone it works?

HELPPPP

Here is a hidden gem...seeds planted for a heel turn but the Steiners ended up leaving WCW.

Steamboat's arm drags were textbook.

Couldn't agree more..IMO, the way Ricky does his arm drag is probably better than any other wrestler doing their signature move..It's 100% flawless..And Steamboats chops are only 2nd to Ric Flair's..

why cant i log in on my xbox 360? but on my computer and phone it works?

HELPPPP

Been like that since Monday...not sure if anyone here on NT has had success with the Network on an Xbox 360.

Hope I can watch NXT later tonight on my tv and not my ipad.

It makes me happy to see that a ton of new people are going to watch Arrival.

If you like WRESTLING I'm sure you'll enjoy the hell out of it.

There's something charming about Emma making a fool out of herself. I'm sure the WWE will ditch that persona a la Maria and make her insufferable though.

^yeah, she's just too doofy. I'm sure it'll be a hit with the younger fans and all 19 people that fill in the NXT Arena, but it's just too bubblegum.

The word hate is too strong of a word. I'm more annoyed because WWE try too hard to make her look goofy cute.

Considering getting a Roku player.

Watching the WWE Network on my phone and laptop only is no fun :frown:

The word hate is too strong of a word. I'm more annoyed because WWE try too hard to make her look goofy cute.

How so?

Although it's growing slow it seems like the fans are growing on her. It's way better than seeing Aksana and Alicia Foxx in a pointless one on one match. Her gimmick has been entertaining so far plus she can go in the ring. So I definitely prefer her being goofy with Santino right now instead of getting fed to AJ

Back
Top Bottom