Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Starting my attitude era marathon. Was gonna start with bad blood with hbk/undertaker in a cell but I've seen that match so many times so ima start with my favorite rumble. 98 royal rumble in my hometown San Jose. Don't remember the last time they had a ppv in San Jose. Might be this one. First match is Goldust and Vader. Can't believe what Goldust is wearing here :lol: and Vader as a face? :smh: :lol:

Man if they didn't bring up Chris hero because of his physique. Check goldusts here :lol:

The finish to that match was both :pimp: and :lol:

tumblr_mvfx7hRie71rzzsjko1_1280.jpg

is there a limit on devices?

Or is it like Netflix where you just cant stream on multiple devices at the same time? 

nerd.gif

Case, no ChiTown Heat on the wcw ppv list.
Is Steamboat's son still out with an injury. He was being groomed for the main roster before taping at Full Sail full time.
Will there be a Kalisto sighting?

Just watched the rock vs shamrock. :lol: at the rock hitting him with the brass knuckles then putting them into shamrocks trunks. Then the rock loses and pretends he gets hit with the knucks and the ref reverses the call :lol:

Back
Top Bottom