Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Not really all that into wrestling anymore, honestly. I'll catch the occasional NXT and maybe the "Big 4" WWE ppvs if the card looks interesting, but that's it. WWE been mid overall.

And I'm sure I'll get called a stooge for this, but AEW just ain't for me. I've genuinely tried to get into it multiple times and wasn't feeling it(outside of Bryan.) Their insufferable fanbase doesn't help either.

So if anyone wants to take over in March, feel free.

B Sox B Sox

Apparently was previously in NXT?

AQA-All-Elite.jpg

FLMIJzLXIAgOy1l.jpg

I think I read something on reddit about tenille bae being available to meet up, guess people saw those dubai vacation pics and connected the dots.

I think I read something on reddit about tenille bae being available to meet up, guess people saw those dubai vacation pics and connected the dots.

Her IG says she's a "travel influencer"

Whatever the hell that means

Not really all that into wrestling anymore, honestly. I'll catch the occasional NXT and maybe the "Big 4" WWE ppvs if the card looks interesting, but that's it. WWE been mid overall.

And I'm sure I'll get called a stooge for this, but AEW just ain't for me. I've genuinely tried to get into it multiple times and wasn't feeling it(outside of Bryan.) Their insufferable fanbase doesn't help either.

You know what D Fly D Fly

Just change the thread title to 2022 Wrestling Thread.

Bare chested Keef letting em breathe. Shine big man shine. Eyesayah's little screech that he let's out has me rolling everytime.

We appreciate your sincerity.
The door is always open here at NTWT.

How she broke? She was in WWE AND on E!
Was probably living way above her means at one point. Plus, I doubt she had a contract like Becky or Charlotte have right now. She’s been out of the WWE since 2017, so there’s no telling what her spending habits were

Was probably living way above her means at one point. Plus, I doubt she had a contract like Becky or Charlotte have right now. She’s been out of the WWE since 2017, so there’s no telling what her spending habits were
seeesh, but she'll be alright. White privilege with hold her down.

Back
Top Bottom