Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Dudes really think they could take legal action against WWE for pulling their merch after they walked out on their job? :rofl:

So because the booking sucks means you shouldn't stand up for yourself when you disagree with illogical match-making / storylines?

Nah man.

They did what they felt was best for THEM and I support them 500%.

We all know and they know the storylines for the tag titles weren’t gonna change if they won it.

How you gonna defend the tag titles if there isn’t any tag teams

2FE334EC-CFDE-4C81-94BE-D67D24EC5F39.gif

If it’s legit, I can see why they (Sasha) would be frustrated. Sasha and Bailey were the ones that campaigned hard for the tag belts/division in the first place and WWE has fumbled it.

Then on top of that, you have them win the titles, then have them fight each other, then they were reportedly going to put the titles/division on hold until after MITB (over a month and a half?) so they can be on the losing side of a feud with Rousey and Belair. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
Agree. They could’ve made Nicki and Duodrop a team and least have them do something. Nicki and Duodrop haven’t been on tv for months but they get a chance for singles gold? Nah! They even suggested that I think if I read correct and creative was against it. Sasha and Naomi have no business in that challenge.

Plus, how does Bianca beating Naomi get her over? Plus, Sasha would be the crowd favorite over MILF Ronda.

Sasha with or without Bayley wants to do something with the tag titles and WWE “creative” won’t allow it. Hopefully as I’ve stated put the mens tag team with one set of titles, which 4-5 teams really right now, on SD and creates a womens tag division and give it to raw especially for the middle hour and try and do something with these titles.

I smell a work.

Why would they talk about this on air?

There have been backstage issues (some way more serious) in the past that were never mentioned on TV.

Literally everybody across the board is saying this is in no way a work. Guessing they're talking about it because they're trying to get out in front of it and shape the story.

Back
Top Bottom