Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Athletes just understand they are the most important piece of the puzzle.

Good for them finally being in a position to show that power.

Owners/promoters/coaches have been in a position to do it for DECADES.

It's never fun when the rabbit gets the gun.

laugh-nicholas-cage.gif

Honestly, if athletes of the past had the ability to do it I'm sure they would have as well.

Don't think athletes before were just compliant, grateful, and respectable cogs in the machine.

They just didn't have the power to do so.

But honestly, I am interested in your thoughts?

Athletes just understand they are the most important piece of the puzzle.

Good for them finally being in a position to show that power.

Owners/promoters/coaches have been in a position to do it for DECADES.

It's never fun when the rabbit gets the gun.

Honestly, if this doesn't turn out to be a work, good for MJF knowing his worth. Though I would like to hear the whole story, like have there at least been discussions/attempts at discussions? I can't see Tony just taking a hard line and refusing to renegotiate his contract knowing whet kind of impact he has for that company. But stranger things have happened.

Honestly, if this doesn't turn out to be a work, good for MJF knowing his worth. Though I would like to hear the whole story, like have there at least been discussions/attempts at discussions? I can't see Tony just taking a hard line and refusing to renegotiate his contract knowing whet kind of impact he has for that company. But stranger things have happened.

In all fairness, we have no track record as to what Tony would do.
Sure, he is all inclusive and appears to not be as cold blooded as Vince would be in a similar situation.
But, this is the first time he has been in this situation so we just have to, "Wait and See."

But he is a business owner and I wouldn't put anything past him nor anyone else in his position.

You can’t let someone like MJF walk but give big contracts to Big Show and Mark Henry. That’s just bad business

And
All those millions of dollars worth of contracts so many of those "Just OK" talents are collectively making on that roster.

Yea, give him anything he wants.

Yea, give him what he wants. (Being serious)

And
All those millions of dollars worth of contracts so many of those "Just OK" talents are collectively making on that roster.

Yea, give him anything he wants.

Yea, give him what he wants. (Being serious)

As someone that is detached from what's going on mostly, I see his name around a loooot more than CP Munk since his AEW debut.

we dont even know what they are paying big show and mark henry.

i doubt its anything near highest paid on that roster. they absolutely do nothing.

Honestly, if athletes of the past had the ability to do it I'm sure they would have as well.

Don't think athletes before were just compliant, grateful, and respectable cogs in the machine.

They just didn't have the power to do so.

I question the power & worth or value.
Also, don't no show on the fans.
That is all.

Is MizJF really that big of a deal?..He’s not that good of a wrestler and his schtick isn’t all that..

In all fairness, we have no track record as to what Tony would do.
Sure, he is all inclusive and appears to not be as cold blooded as Vince would be in a similar situation.
But, this is the first time he has been in this situation so we just have to, "Wait and See."

But he is a business owner and I wouldn't put anything past him nor anyone else in his position.

No, you're absolutely right in that we don't know what he'd do. I was just kinda projecting. Seems like it would be a bad business decision to screw over one of your hottest "home grown" talents because you got lucky and signed him to an early sweetheart deal, while throwing money at outsiders.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican finally watched the Cornette vid about Naomi/Sasha and I’m honesty surprised his take was basically what goofy dopes in their right mind would back the company over the wrestlers when there’s loads of evidence of the company screwing the wrestlers over, controlling their narrative if you will

hopefully has nothing to do with his parents health. also if its not anything serious if youre gonna walk out dont walk out on a meet n greet walk out on the actual match.

Back
Top Bottom