Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

that barbed wire match was so dumb.

why were the jas in the air in that cage? couldnt they just have had them barred from the ring?

why did they have ruby soho sit ring side with the remote that would lower the cage? what the **** was the purpose?

so sammy and tay are not apart of the jas? shouldnt they have been up in that cage too.

how hard is it to unlock a ****ing cage? she couldnt unlock the cage so the jas fit right thru the bars of the cage and escaped.

eddie kingston accidentally broke jerichos nose dropping the chair on his face while jericho did a code breaker

jericho did his finisher on kingston and and kinston no sold it on the mat by talking to jericho while he went for the pin

did i miss any other botches or stupidity that happened during the match?

my god just stop that gcw **** already.

i liked both stadium stampedes and that one match on the ppv but exploding barb wire, blood and guts and this was just ****ing garbage.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Welp....

No :lol: I’m barely watching it myself so he really doesn’t have much of a chance to

As a father, your main goal is to indoctrinate the young man into being a wrestling fan. That is the greatest thing a wrestling fan father can do for his son.

The barbed wire everywhere would've been find on its on but they went full WWE with the overbooked nonsense.

JAS didn't need to be in a shark cage.

Ruby didn't need to be at ringside.

Should've just been Jericho and Kingston one on one to let them formally end their feud.

Happy Friday Animals

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom