Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Thanks for the condolences, guys. Dakota was a rescue that I got at around 10 months. She had been adopted, abused, given back, abandoned, and had bounced through about 7 foster homes in her short 9 months on this planet. We came into each other's lives at a time when we both needed some stability, and it ended up being the best thing I've ever done. Best friend I've ever had, and I miss her like crazy.

20211013_162629.jpg

Adam Cole looking like a dork with that on. I hate how he walks around with his arms out. Would easily be the worst taunt in WWE 2K

Britt Baker stinks as well.

Those two just gotta start making home videos man

But a certain mark from San Jose, California said Brit had the best women's match ever last year.

Seeing this did remind me about how excruciatingly bad Excalibur was last night. Like, Jesus dude, you don't have to explain away every little mistimed move or botch with some ridiculous excuse. Just shut up and keep it moving. He was going out of his way to make excuses for little things that nobody was even thinking twice about.

Seeing this did remind me about how excruciatingly bad Excalibur was last night. Like, Jesus dude, you don't have to explain away every little mistimed move or botch with some ridiculous excuse. Just shut up and keep it moving. He was going out of his way to make excuses for little things that nobody was even thinking twice about.

Commentator of the year, though.

"Tiger Driver 98"

Excalibur is more Matt Striker than MIke Tenay, but I know anyone that knows the names of moves are all in the same boat.

Back
Top Bottom