Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

tumblr_pi63pvPN7H1qh9acyo1_1280.png

so ftr lost the aaa tag titles last night to none other than dragon lee.....

what a waste of belt collecting

If y’all haven’t watched it yet you gotta see this crazy Teddy Hart documentary..Very well could be top 5 all time worst dudes in pro wrestling..

Another Ric flair doc? Anything new that we didn't know? I assume this is a doc that shines him in better light. One thing about ric, he will jump at any chance to have that spotlight back on him.

Another Ric flair doc? Anything new that we didn't know? I assume this is a doc that shines him in better light. One thing about ric, he will jump at any chance to have that spotlight back on him.
The crazy thing is, it doesn’t really shine that great of a light in him..He comes across very much like an alcoholic that’s a terrible father/husband/person..But nothing really new comes out about him that we already didn’t know..

This documentary just shows even more why Flair is just a total s**tang of a person..He makes it impossible to feel any sympathy towards him..

May be the goat in the ring but he’s far from it outside them ropes

He and Pete Rose are cut from the same cloth. They need the fame, and can't get out of their own way.

Nope.

Adoption.
Plane crash.
Terrible father that became an ok father.
Terrible husband.
Spent a ton of money.
Lots of drinking.
Son that died.

Not sure why this was done for the 100th time.

The crazy thing is, it doesn’t really shine that great of a light in him..He comes across very much like an alcoholic that’s a terrible father/husband/person..But nothing really new comes out about him that we already didn’t know..

This.

Anyone ever hear/read why the Luger/Bulldog Icons documentary never dropped?

Makes no sense.

I remember Luger’s was teased and then it never released for some reason.

Anyone ever hear/read why the Luger/Bulldog Icons documentary never dropped?

Makes no sense.

I remember Luger’s was teased and then it never released for some reason.
They repurposed the footage for the A&E doc on him, which was pretty solid.

Not sure about Bulldog.

Back
Top Bottom