Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

wwe-snoop-dogg-title-2.jpg

I wonder when did he start talking like that. Did he talk like that as a kid? Before becoming a wrestler? I’ve listened to some interviews and people said he always talked like that even outside of the ring.

I wonder when did he start talking like that. Did he talk like that as a kid? Before becoming a wrestler? I’ve listened to some interviews and people said he always talked like that even outside of the ring.
He talked like that since he was a baby. His first words were oh yeah in the macho voice

He didn't always talk like that

I've heard that he modeled his character after Pampero Firpo

Earlier this evening, PWInsider.com reported that AJ Francis aka Top Dolla in Hit Row was expected to be at tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Raleigh, NC.

Since then, we have also confirmed that Dolla's Hit Row partner Ashante The Adonis is also slated to be at Smackdown, which certainly lends credence to the idea the team will be returning to WWE.

Hit Row ain't gonna be the same without Swerve. Have B-Fab be their valet but NEVER let her wrestle :lol:

There’s some doc that came on A&E I think and he very well has a regular voice :lol:

D Fly D Fly EYE too was thinking bringing byke B Sox B Sox 's boy and Ashanti would be DOA without Swerve but nice jahb nice jahb made a GOODT! point about bringing Carmelo Hayes to take Swerve's place alongside Trick Williams.

He didn't always talk like that

I've heard that he modeled his character after Pampero Firpo

Correct sir.

Back
Top Bottom