Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

sowdas44wnb81.png
ddt83cb-d08a1459-e392-4884-83d8-a19487af41d9.gif

With all the talk of the womens division. Will there be a better woman’s match this week than last nights tag match? I think Jamie hayter could make it in WWE

Like same level as Aliyah or Shots?

Which is what I could see.

WWE women's roster is way too stacked with stars for her to really make a dent.

Saw the convo from last night and I would say Jade would be the only one that could make some SERIOUS noise there.

If WWE wanted some social goodwill, I GUESS I could see Nyla Rose. But that would have to be forced more than anything.

Which is what I could see.

WWE women's roster is way too stacked with stars for her to really make a dent.

Saw the convo from last night and I would say Jade would be the only one that could make some SERIOUS noise there.

If WWE wanted some social goodwill, I GUESS I could see Nyla Rose. But that would have to be forced more than anything.
It'll take someone truly special in order to crack that top tier of talent in WWE. Don't know if they have anyone currently in NXT with the potential to do IT, and Jade is probably the only one in A&W that could since she has a real IT factor.

Even if you're in that top tier IT can be tough to get proper screen time too.

John Cena has the best Instagram page. I miss 2012-2014 when there was no videos, no dms, no nada. Just post the pics, maybe a little clever caption, but let the pics do the talking.

John Cena has the best Instagram page. I miss 2012-2014 when there was no videos, no dms, no nada. Just post the pics, maybe a little clever caption, but let the pics do the talking.

Best Instagram and worst Twitter

His Twitter is nothing but inspirational quotes that sound like they were written by an AI

And when every single picture had some sort of filter. Was a more innocent time for sure

I noticed some ig pages are just clips of people’s tiktoks now. tiktok is the devil.
Feel like that’s a majority of IG now. TikTok is basically a Chinese spyware app disguised as a social media app. The amount of information they collect on you is insane. Everything you can think of they can track

Back
Top Bottom