Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Define, "make it."
She could do well there if they invested in her there’s absolutely no reason she can’t be on the level of Liv Morgan or Rhea Ripley.

Also I’m not saying Jade or Jamie or anyone is better. But I don’t think WWE cares about Io Naomi or Bazzler like that.

This is not MY evaluation of their talent but MY perception of how the company values them.

i think sasha left cuz vince wanted to feed her to rousey.

now that sasha is coming back guess aew is gonna bring back botch master red velvet

Case Case

Fan of the classic Survivor Series matches from the 80s?

I remember the ppv that had Hogan, Warrior, Santana vs DeBiase and a bunch of heels. Trying to remember the teams without looking it up :lol:

bart-simpson-walking-away.gif

Last edited:
Promos don't come off as believable. Feels like she's trying too hard on her delivery.

In-ring skills are just meh. Haven't seen her improve at all.
EYE disagree. If you watched the product from the first ALL IN, first Dymatize to her title run she clearly improved heaps. Her gimmick is believable since IT is based on her actual dentistry and the arrogant, cocky promos go well. That little side stuff she adds with Tony give the promos a nice touch.
Who is your GOAT Women's wrestler?
She could do well there if they invested in her there’s absolutely no reason she can’t be on the level of Liv Morgan or Rhea Ripley.

Also I’m not saying Jade or Jamie or anyone is better. But I don’t think WWE cares about Io Naomi or Bazzler like that.

This is not MY evaluation of their talent but MY perception of how the company values them.
In the Vince era where Liv can be champ and Alexa was multiple times champ any woman could have mad it. In Steph's WWE the competition might be more fierce.

EYE disagree. If you watched the product from the first ALL IN, first Dymatize to her title run she clearly improved heaps. Her gimmick is believable since IT is based on her actual dentistry and the arrogant, cocky promos go well. That little side stuff she adds with Tony give the promos a nice touch.
Who is your GOAT Women's wrestler?

In the Vince era where Liv can be champ and Alexa was multiple times champ any woman could have mad it. In Steph's WWE the competition might be more fierce.

That's not a problem. We can agree to disagree and be civil about. No hurt feelings.

Back
Top Bottom