NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She got her breastes done?

Don't memba her being stacked like that.

She has IT.

And the fact she became decent in ring in such a short amount of time is awesome too.

yeah, she was concussed and decided to use the time to get her body done
got all the physical tools. olympic level gymnast and body builder. like she said, "simone biles and arnold" :lol:
probably will be the future of nxt womens division (if the saudis allow it)

Also, just because those evil hypocritical Saudis bought the WWE doesn’t mean they gonna have Raw is War (they still call it that?) in Riyad. It will still be as mid-west- Trumpy as its every been. Might not even notice a difference

At the end of the day, most goals for companies are to sell. We all can read the writings on the wall of what led to this, especially with his threat to defend block all sales.

And can we admit and realize that the company was never truly public? This is why Vince always had contingencies set up to ensure he always was in power. He never cared about the wrestling business; he cared about making the McMahon Generational Wealth. That Old Greenwich Money type legacy. Declan's grandkids will never have to work a day on this earth.

Last edited:
rp.jpg

At the end of the day, most goals for companies are to sell. We all can read the writings on the wall of what led to this, especially with his threat to defend all sales.

And can we admit and realize that the company was never truly public? This is why Vince always had contingencies set up to ensure he always was in power. He never cared about the wrestling business; he cared about making the McMahon Generational Wealth. That Old Greenwich Money type legacy. Declan's grandkids will never have to work a day on this earth.
honestly, i always thought he would hand it down to steph and shane to run
probably gave no damns after getting ousted with the leak and his daughter voting him out

he could care less about the money its all about control for him

nobody but saudi arabia was gon let him take control

like i said before you think these other companies want him to be the face of a company knowing damb well he got plenty a skeletons that could come out at any minute?

didnt he rape a woman in the 80's?

he could care less about the money its all about control for him

nobody but saudi arabia was gon let him take control

like i said before you think these other companies want him to be the face of a company knowing damb well he got plenty a skeletons that could come out at any minute?

didnt he rape a woman in the 80's?

He was accused if rape by the woman but nothing came of it.

This next week will be really interesting because we have reports of talent and staff reportedly willing to walk out.

Sami Zayn will be especially the one to look at.

Women’s division as well.

Those WWE wrestlers are delusional if they think they all can hit the market and get scooped up BY who they want to scoop them up.

I can see a very small % of folks actually walking out but then they will realize they are nothing without the WWE Machine and Tony Khan might not be interested in them as an individual.

"Wait and See" though.

Those WWE wrestlers are delusional if they think they all can hit the market and get scooped up BY who they want to scoop them up.

I can see a very small % of folks actually walking out but then they will realize they are nothing without the WWE Machine and Tony Khan might not be interested in them as an individual.

"Wait and See" though.

Do you see any “big names” walking out?

Seems like a very quick sale of a publicly traded company given JP Morgan was just reportedly brought in 4 days ago.

I’m not particularly well versed in that kind of stuff though. Maybe nothing else was even remotely close to the Saudi offer. If that’s the case, it would be a disservice to the shareholders not to take it tbh.

walking out on the company is not as easy as people think

you can ask for your release. doesnt mean they'll give it to you.

Back
Top Bottom