NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing, not even a mention from wsj, cnbc, bloomberg, etc this morning
was the iwc worked?

Didn’t WCW have a Spider-Man? Can’t wait until he makes his return to tag with Darth Vader.

Toni was Women's champ how was she being misused?
Marlow never has anything good to say about wrestlers specifically women leaving HIS company
Bryanson? Rusev? Jericho? Andrade?

Have always felt the same about pretty much everybody else. Dillweed sucks, Melaika Black is boring, Cesaro is a good tag team wrestler but meh as a singles guy, etc.

Cody a midcarder.

The only woman that has left that’s worth a damn is Sasha. I’m hoping to see her show up tonight so she can make up for the Wrestle Kingdom mess.

Never cared about Amber Moon or Tony Ziggler regardless of company.

Also, just because those evil hypocritical Saudis bought the WWE doesn’t mean they gonna have Raw is War (they still call it that?) in Riyad. It will still be as mid-west- Trumpy as its every been. Might not even notice a difference
Nothing will change. The product will remain the same. Plenty of sports teams in Europe are owned by rich Gulf states.
Those WWE wrestlers are delusional if they think they all can hit the market and get scooped up BY who they want to scoop them up.

I can see a very small % of folks actually walking out but then they will realize they are nothing without the WWE Machine and Tony Khan might not be interested in them as an individual.

"Wait and See" though.

Do you see any “big names” walking out?
No one will walk out. If anything all the talent will probably get raises to entice them to stay. They'll be making more than ever before. Mybe they'll even get free healthcare from SAudi.
They can kiss their hopes for a union goodby tho

Given WSJ has been the one to come out with a lot of the Vince stuff, I’d assume they’d probably have the inside track on this and would’ve said something?

Not basement dweebs like Barry Alvarez.
Can't trust basement dweebs with breaking news. I'll "wait and see"

Again a big name "walking out" on WWE isn't as simple as that.

Vince not gonna let someone like KO out of his contract so that he could go to AEW.

If he doesn't want to work for WWE, he'll just send him home while freezing his contract.

Nothing will change. The product will remain the same. Plenty of sports teams in Europe are owned by rich Gulf states.

No one will walk out. If anything all the talent will probably get raises to entice them to stay. They'll be making more than ever before. Mybe they'll even get free healthcare from SAudi.
They can kiss their hopes for a union goodby tho

Yea all that fake outrage about Blood Money won't matter to most of those wrestlers once those blood monies go in their own pockets.

Welp, didn't get the hammer, but got a warning issued and a thread ban. He also deleted my post that addressed some longstanding issues I have with him and his selective rule enforcement, so now it looks like I just didn't respond to him and he gets the last word...again. Oh well. Still here.

Back
Top Bottom