NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you see any “big names” walking out?

I guess Sami "has" to leave right? I could see him and maybe Big Kevin Owens leaving? But Owens is in a good place creatively and it might be dumb for him to leave even if that Indy Darling Type Fanbase thinks otherwise.

yea but they don't have to terminate your contract, which would prevent them from going somewhere else.

Sasha kinda has to come out right?

Nobody cares about Tony Ziggler.

Never really understood what her appeal was supposed to be anyways. She was definitely overhyped when she came to WWE in the first place. Haven’t seen any improvement since. And she LOST her mass :lol:

Given WSJ has been the one to come out with a lot of the Vince stuff, I’d assume they’d probably have the inside track on this and would’ve said something?

Not basement dweebs like Barry Alvarez.

welp so much for sasha showing up on dynamite. got saraya and toni storm barely on the poster
Screenshot_20230111_043916_Twitter.jpg
This week’s show is pretty stacked

Sasha kinda has to come out right?

Nobody cares about Tony Ziggler.

Never really understood what her appeal was supposed to be anyways. She was definitely overhyped when she came to WWE in the first place. Haven’t seen any improvement since. And she LOST her mass :lol:

Toni can wrestle.
She was blonde, thick, and had a cool look.

She definitely deserved all hype She got.

Your company just misused her.

what your thoughts on sasha? is she debuting tonight or not?

ton of people on twitter think she is. fans might boo the **** out of that match if she doesnt end up showing up

I have no idea. I think there’s a good chance that she is considering the hint from last week.

Doesn’t mean she’s signed.

Back
Top Bottom