Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Who's supposed to be the dude in that hogan's sex tape?
laugh.gif

For those that asked me to post an update:Went to the dr. today and had a stress test and a test where they look at your heart with an ultrasound thing..They determined that I didn't have any form of heart attack or have any bad damage to my heart..They did say that my heart should be in better shapefor my age..I guess based on the symptoms I had on Saturday they gave me the diagnosis of atypical chest pain and some other term that I can't remember..Basically I had a crazy bad anxiety attack that was brought on by side effects of new medication..I got put on some new meds and my body didnt do well with the side effects and I started to feel weird, which got me nervous, which made my blood pressure skyrocket, which let to the anxiety attack..So I've been told to change my meds that I take for the facet arthritis in my spine, start taking a specific medication for blood pressure and possibly take one for my heart..I also have to lose all the weight I've gained since quitting smoking (which is about 30 lbs.)..But on the possitive side I should be totally fine and if my neurosurgeon thinks I need to have another disc removed from my back I should be healthy enough to have the surgery..Sorry for the long winded snoozefest(God knows we get enough of those from 4w)..Thanks to those who wished me well..If I'm not too tired tonight I'll try to be in the NTWT for tonights festivities..

Is Hogan getting dome in second pic?

Can't really tell what's going on, not sure I want to though.

Tyler Reks and Cut Hawkins' bio are no longer on wwe.com, wonder if they're getting future endeavored soon.
I didn't care for Hawkins but Reks has a unique look and could have come across as a major mid carder imo.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Tyler Reks and Cut Hawkins' bio are no longer on wwe.com, wonder if they're getting future endeavored soon.
I didn't care for Hawkins but Reks has a unique look and could have come across as a major mid carder imo.

I feel the exact opposite. Reks is a blackhole of charisma. He's bad on the mic, he's incredibly unfunny, & yet he seems to think the opposite. He's good in the ring though and seems much bigger than he really is.

Hawkins on the other hand has the complete package, dude. There's really nothing about him that's not good.

Case- Glad to hear you're well. Might be time for a new diet. Switch it up, brother. Be as healthy as you can be & lose that weight.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I feel the exact opposite. Reks is a blackhole of charisma. He's bad on the mic, he's incredibly unfunny, & yet he seems to think the opposite. He's good in the ring though and seems much bigger than he really is.

Hawkins on the other hand has the complete package, dude. There's really nothing about him that's not good.

Case- Glad to hear you're well. Might be time for a new diet. Switch it up, brother. Be as healthy as you can be & lose that weight.

I do agree with Reks on the mic and his charisma (never gets a reaction when he cuts a promo on NXT) but Hawkins to me just never got past his Edgehead phase (He still wears his jacket with Edge's name on the back) while Ryder did the opposite with what he was given.
Reks is asking the people to make #SaveReksAndHawkins trend on twitter tonight so they don't get canned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

Wrestlezone is reporting that Tough Enough winner Big Andy is been released...

really wanted to see him with at least 1 gimmick before they let him go. whats up with the winners of these wwe shows? kaval, johnny curtis, big andy, kaitlyn....none of them got anywhere. not even sure if NXT is still about winning a show to become a superstar anymore these days

Originally Posted by masondid

Wrestlezone is reporting that Tough Enough winner Big Andy is been released...
I know this has been covered but one last note on Andy. TE was bound to fail after (ESP after Martin got hurt).WWE let a mark win a contest over a seasoned, experienced wrestler like Matt Cross (And LOLWWE didn't even give Aries a chance) I mean no disrespect to Andy, but he wasn't a #*%$%$@ wrestler, he was a fan who wanted to be a wrestler, and this was not the right route. (Even if he was in FCW prior to TE)

That being said he'll be in TNA in no time.

20z1ycn.jpg

i'm late.
VeintiSiete wrote:

stop it you are NOT all 23-24, some of you are lying

....now it just SO HAPPENS TO BE that i actually am 24.

we need a NTWT PYP. I could use a couple of laughs from some of you geeks tonight.

Spoiler [+]
29932_418143885745_625920745_5271379_4210251_n.jpg

speaking of my adorable son, daniel bryan owes him some royalties.

Spoiler [+]
circa 2010.
57965_152354418115807_100000237486052_392625_1703983_n.jpg

Thanks man..Yeah it's definately time..I did the worst thing you can do..I quit smoking and replaced the cigarettes with Pepsi..So between me not being able to do much physical exercise cause of my fused spine/sciatic nerve damage and not eating right I've pretty much got myself in terrible shape..Hopefully, with all my limitations, I can get things turned around and get my health in better order..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Thanks man..Yeah it's definately time..I did the worst thing you can do..I quit smoking and replaced the cigarettes with Pepsi..So between me not being able to do much physical exercise cause of my fused spine/sciatic nerve damage and not eating right I've pretty much got myself in terrible shape..Hopefully, with all my limitations, I can get things turned around and get my health in better order..

Can you do Yoga? If so maybe DDP Yoga could be an option (Wrestling related, I had to) Baby steps, man. Baby steps.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

we need a NTWT PYP. I could use a couple of laughs from some of you geeks tonight.

Spoiler [+]
I'm just a regular looking dude with Triple H's nose. *shrugs*
2iky3gg.jpg

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

eek.gif
At most members of this thread being 23 or 24
what's
eek.gif
about that rusty.

00000000089.gif

i like you kid, but you're easily becoming the bkmac(RIP)/Casekicks of the NTWT.

i'm always trying to stick up for you when the NTUniverse is bullying you but

Spoiler [+]
speaking of Casekicks, all the NTWT beef aside, hope you you're doing well and take the necessary precautions to prevent any thing happening like that again. I can only imagine how scary that *@%# is.
Cheers to your health.
tumblr_lmfx1e8yj01qax9gv.gif

It's not 
eek.gif
 because I think 23-24 is old
It's 
eek.gif
 because your all about the same age

psssssssssssh-o.gif

At me being called Bkmac or Casekicks

Those creatons couldn't suck my **** with a thousand mouthes

Glad everything went better than expected Case