Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

I want to see Brock Lesnar bring the pain to Sheamus.

lol this. 
lol word, It should be a cage match, 2 out of 3 falls.
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Mcflyy[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/29/1211:07 PM
[/td][td]
Layla looking damn good, but does it mean that she's gonna be squashed by Kharma now?
[/td][/tr][/table]

laylalaughadrlaveyiz2.gif

tumblr_lkuch3k5xs1qax9gv.gif

tumblr_lkqacwLKFs1qax9gv.gif

tumblr_lkqadb6L141qax9gv.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

I want to see Brock Lesnar bring the pain to Sheamus.

lol this. 
lol word, It should be a cage match, 2 out of 3 falls.
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Mcflyy[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/29/1211:07 PM
[/td][td]
Layla looking damn good, but does it mean that she's gonna be squashed by Kharma now?
[/td][/tr][/table]

laylalaughadrlaveyiz2.gif

tumblr_lkuch3k5xs1qax9gv.gif

tumblr_lkqacwLKFs1qax9gv.gif

tumblr_lkqadb6L141qax9gv.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I hope not 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

All I know is that they better have signed someone else to come in while cena is gone, or there ratings and feud's will become pretty terrible.

Cena let officials know during and after the match that he could not feel his left arm and while heading to the back after his speech that it still had no feeling but was not torn by his feelings.

Originally Posted by jsbrown3

All I know is that they better have signed someone else to come in while cena is gone, or there ratings and feud's will become pretty terrible.

reports are that he would be feuding with orton, so its a possibility

u also have cm punk

If cena could barely fight Lesnar, I can not see anyway for punk to have any offense on Lesnar. It would just be a way to give Lesnar the title now And let's see the fallout from tonight on raw. I still think all the other injuries to cena had nothing to do with his "talk" tonight. I think the arm just happened and he said f it I'm speaking. I think a two month rest may be worse after tonight.

Another awful loss for Ziggler. If they had plans for Brodus, it would be one thing, but he's never going to be more than an opening match comedy gimmick. Ziggler has so much freaking talent and is just wasted. I know we say this about a lot of guys, but this applies to Ziggler more than anyone else. He has everything needed to be a huge star, and WWE is burying him. It pisses me off to no end.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Another awful loss for Ziggler. If they had plans for Brodus, it would be one thing, but he's never going to be more than an opening match comedy gimmick. Ziggler has so much freaking talent and is just wasted. I know we say this about a lot of guys, but this applies to Ziggler more than anyone else. He has everything needed to be a huge star, and WWE is burying him. It pisses me off to no end.

i was thinking that maybe he was the guy/one of the guys who was complaining about the rock/brock being brought in so he's being punished

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It could be way worse.

Be happy that he even makes an appearance at these PPVs.

As soon as it was a tables match, I knew it was going to be a fluke win for Cody.

The attack after a victory works sometimes. This was not one of those times. Cody's been treated like a jobber for weeks. This just helps to solidify that status. No need for it, and it does NOTHING to help put Big Show over.

And I'm 100% positive that crowd was not chanting 1 more time for a 2nd attack from Show. The crowd hated Show from what I could hear.

Disappoint at how it ended......props to Cena.....he thanked the Chicago crowd and called it a wrestling city
pimp.gif
He also said he might be gone for a while....

It feels like they're spending more time than usual on these pre-match video packages. Maybe Cena/Lesnar really is going to be a 5 minute squash...

Back
Top Bottom