Wrestling Thread 5/30-6/5 - June 3 Smackdown - Orton vs Sheamus w/ Christian as Ref

Cena in disbelief he got counted out, but next week he'll tell us it didn't matter.
TRUTH!!!!!!!1 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cena in disbelief he got counted out, but next week he'll tell us it didn't matter.
TRUTH!!!!!!!1 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TRUTH!!!!!!!1 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TRUTH!!!!!!!1 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

from what i saw the title isnt on the line tonight so, I think truth gets a lucky rollup win....then complains next week that the mans holding him down and that he should be champion right now, so they book a title match at the next ppv

who called it 
pimp.gif
 knew truth was gonna get some kind of cheap W

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

from what i saw the title isnt on the line tonight so, I think truth gets a lucky rollup win....then complains next week that the mans holding him down and that he should be champion right now, so they book a title match at the next ppv

who called it 
pimp.gif
 knew truth was gonna get some kind of cheap W

TRUTH!!!!!!!1 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TRUTH!!!!!!!1 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Was that a joke earlier, or is Luke from Tough Enough really gay?

there is a gay wrestling promotion in which they had a dvd where they there were wrestlers doing x rated stuff on it and luke was in the dvd

read it on nodq a few weeks ago

there is a gay wrestling promotion in which they had a dvd where they there were wrestlers doing x rated stuff on it and luke was in the dvd

read it on nodq a few weeks ago

Just googled it.  I don't know if he's gay, but he definitely worked for a gay wrestling promotion 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom