Wrestling Thread 5/30-6/5 - June 3 Smackdown - Orton vs Sheamus w/ Christian as Ref

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Was that a joke earlier, or is Luke from Tough Enough really gay?
Just googled it.  I don't know if he's gay, but he definitely worked for a gay wrestling promotion 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just googled it.  I don't know if he's gay, but he definitely worked for a gay wrestling promotion 
alien.gif

A lot of dudes have including Rollins, GenMe and others. It's pretty weird, not gonna lie.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

alien.gif

A lot of dudes have including Rollins, GenMe and others. It's pretty weird, not gonna lie.

from Jim Ross:

"Expect to hear a major announcement Tuesday from WWE/THQ. Arguably the biggest news to date from WWE on the video game front," said Ross on Jrsbarbq.com

i dont think anything will touch no mercy, wm 2000 or wcw vs nwo revenge but we'll see

from Jim Ross:

"Expect to hear a major announcement Tuesday from WWE/THQ. Arguably the biggest news to date from WWE on the video game front," said Ross on Jrsbarbq.com

i dont think anything will touch no mercy, wm 2000 or wcw vs nwo revenge but we'll see

yea the alex riley song was pretty nice in the beginning until the words started playing. wish it had no words. wwe has some of the fruitiest music though. wish they had better music like they did back in the 80's and 90's. randy orton and edge had some of the worst music ever. its supposed to be a wrestling entrance theme not a song sounding like the theme from an abc family teen drama

yea the alex riley song was pretty nice in the beginning until the words started playing. wish it had no words. wwe has some of the fruitiest music though. wish they had better music like they did back in the 80's and 90's. randy orton and edge had some of the worst music ever. its supposed to be a wrestling entrance theme not a song sounding like the theme from an abc family teen drama

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I actually like their choice in music. It gets the crowd hyped and every song is generally distinctive, unlike TNA.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I actually like their choice in music. It gets the crowd hyped and every song is generally distinctive, unlike TNA.

- After last night’s WWE RAW went off the air, the anonymous RAW General Manager announced that R-Truth will receive a WWE Title shot at the Capitol Punishment pay-per-view, but only if he apologizes for his actions last night on next Monday’s show.

- Jim Ross posted the following messages on Twitter last night after Kharma mentioned him on RAW:

“Kharma will never be a standard issue wwe diva. She’s a wrestler. And a keeper. JR shout outs always welcome on Raw.

Lots of angry folks. Ask @Kharma the story. She’s a wrestler & not a typical WWE Diva. King havin fun w/ OKC Thunder. Yes, I’m fat. Duh.

Kharma My fat @%#! getting all kinds of evil Tweets. I’m a Kharma fan BTW. Does every female wrestler HAVE 2 be a ‘Diva?’

Thnx to those that understand the @Kharma issue. I met her 4 1st time 3 yrs ago @ CAC w/ Steve Austin & we both endorsed her to WWE.

- After last night’s WWE RAW went off the air, the anonymous RAW General Manager announced that R-Truth will receive a WWE Title shot at the Capitol Punishment pay-per-view, but only if he apologizes for his actions last night on next Monday’s show.

- Jim Ross posted the following messages on Twitter last night after Kharma mentioned him on RAW:

“Kharma will never be a standard issue wwe diva. She’s a wrestler. And a keeper. JR shout outs always welcome on Raw.

Lots of angry folks. Ask @Kharma the story. She’s a wrestler & not a typical WWE Diva. King havin fun w/ OKC Thunder. Yes, I’m fat. Duh.

Kharma My fat @%#! getting all kinds of evil Tweets. I’m a Kharma fan BTW. Does every female wrestler HAVE 2 be a ‘Diva?’

Thnx to those that understand the @Kharma issue. I met her 4 1st time 3 yrs ago @ CAC w/ Steve Austin & we both endorsed her to WWE.

Back
Top Bottom