Wrestling Thread 5/30-6/5 - June 3 Smackdown - Orton vs Sheamus w/ Christian as Ref

Just catching Smackdown. GD I love Smackdown 
pimp.gif

They just interviewed Jerimiah Riggs. He did a great job. It's such a shame that he's not 6 inches taller, because he could be a huge star with his raw skill and personality.

They just interviewed Jerimiah Riggs. He did a great job. It's such a shame that he's not 6 inches taller, because he could be a huge star with his raw skill and personality.

Back from banned camp. Feels good man.

This thread is getting hard to view at work. If y'all are going to post scantily clad pictures of divas, please put that in a spoiler. This thread goes from SFW to NSFW as soon as those pics go up and they get quoted.

This thread is getting hard to view at work. If y'all are going to post scantily clad pictures of divas, please put that in a spoiler. This thread goes from SFW to NSFW as soon as those pics go up and they get quoted.

Originally Posted by Furrell

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm always glad you post, just to see that greatness of an avy my friend.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm always glad you post, just to see that greatness of an avy my friend.[/color]

How's this? Okay? No? Just trying to figure out our new guidelines.

cpiqz.gif

d500o.gif

tumblr_lm4y5epIxN1qg3qino1_500.jpg

How's this? Okay? No? Just trying to figure out our new guidelines.

cpiqz.gif

d500o.gif

tumblr_lm4y5epIxN1qg3qino1_500.jpg

ill be in the house tonight for Raw in richmond.... got some pretty good seats last minute... NT sign? lol

ill be in the house tonight for Raw in richmond.... got some pretty good seats last minute... NT sign? lol

Back
Top Bottom